Update from Managers meeting

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Nycomed to sit down with Sunovion to discuss contract Feb 14th.
    2. Xopenex discount card: No more coming.
    3. Alvesco shipment pushed back to April or May.

A positive feel towards the contract and Omnaris.

Opinions?

No CC calls or meetings called at this time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Positive feeling........what's that supposed to mean?????? I call BS to this post!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No BS. That is the word. Positive feeling about getting contract done. Said by a few managers to their reps. Does not mean it is true.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all i know is that patty is not qualified to be a sales vp.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you name one qualified exec? Just one?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The mgrs. are drinking the kool-aid or they are deceiving us in order to squeeze the last drops of productivity from a demoralized salesforce, that is sick and tired of lies and deception and in survival mode to do what's best for them and their families since Sunovion won't.
    In the end, as evidenced by the unexpected and sneaky low blow dealt to the Summit team, we have to fend for ourselves and don't fall for the lies and deception coming from management. Use your time wisely to look for employment elsewhere, the writing is on the wall so don't get caught with your pants down !!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, the DM's will not know anything till it happens. Just ask those from the summit sales force. Only the top brass will know if/when anything is going to happen. Too many of the DM's would tell some of their reps and HO will not risk it. Managers will be fed the same kool-aid that the reps. get!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get Ready, Get Set...... BOOM