Message to the A Team

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your resume is not out by now you are too late. Spoke to a few recruiters today. A few had well over 25 Sunovion resumes sitting on their desk. If you want to hang out and pray for everything to get better, well good luck. It will come much sooner than anyone thinks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many of you feel like you are working in a hostile workplace? Threats of pips for failing to meet unrealistic goals that did not take into account the loss of CVS caremark and numerous other failures like lack of samples, coupons, copay cards, etc. No I am not selling a sample, however this is what you use in order to get time with the docs; otherwise it is just a literature drop. I have never worked for a more unprofessional and unorganized company before in my life! Give me the benefit of the doubt and don't punish me for your failures to adequately forcast sales. We are professionals and most ARE working diligently to close the sale. There are other variables to not getting the business and top management needs to go back to business school 101 to learn what those are since they are not listening to the front line reps. L

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brother I couldn't have said it better. There have been companies sued by employees for similar violations of workplace hostility. Maybe it is time for a class action suit for Sunovion. Seems like the A team, and Lunesta folks are the ones being threatened constantly. I have been here for a few years and boy have things changed in the last year or so. Mgt needs to go and so do the constant threats of PIPs for not meeting overestimated quotas. Come on, get your act together!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The quota's are being manipulated and stacked purposefully on certain individuals. This should be investigated...lots of people in the company are aware but afraid to speak up because of management retaliation.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree and want to know why the Latuda team is getting away with such awful performance. They have had in most cases unlimited resources for driving business when you look at Lunch and Learn funds, promotional budgets, and speaker programs. If you look at the ROI on these reps it is embarassing! Yet... the future is in this drug and this "experienced team", Someone needs to hold a few of these reps accountable!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to help me connect the dots here bud, what is it that you are complaining about? If you rely on samples or co pay cards or coupons to sell, man are you out of place. Most real companies that hire real reps and not babies do not "sample" or use mickey mouse coupons or cards, you sell and you close, you negotiate and you close, you clinically proposition and you close, the better reps rarely sample, never use coupons or gimmicks. Shit I have not done a lunch or a bagel drop or polly anna gimmick with food in 4 years and I am a top 10 rep consistently. There is a difference between reps who understand that you are alone and sigle handedly accountable with our without company resources and we do what it takes to get the biz. The word sample, coupon, DM support, co pay card have never been blurted out of my mouth since I have been a rep here, and I perform. See the diff btw you and me yet? I am the one who silently collects the bonus while you look for a signature.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are my absolute hero. I need you to come to my house and punch me in the face because without you and your wisdom, I would be completely lost. No co pay card, no food, no sampling, no DM support (not that anyone needs that). Oh, and by the way, we're both going to be out of a job regardless of your bravado so I can not wait for you to take your bravado to your next interview and let them know that your best practices are the only practices that should be followed by all. Oh, and last thing, I'm going to try to "close," you here to really punctuate my message so here we go. Doctor, can I count on you to help you understand that you are a complete and utter tool? Did I close the deal? TOOL!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Douchey, if so many here do not need "DM support" then why does every single rep in my region and throughout the company constantly complain about not getting the proper "coaching" and "help" from their DM to help drive their business??? The biggest loser bitch and moan from the little PIP'ed bitches is that they do not get support from their DM. Let me guess you are the minority and you would never emote such a thing, you are not the "type" to ask for help.....you are a colossal joke. I suggest you put that muzzle back on your pipe hole and nip it down a notch, this poster was simply laying it out there, this company is full of such panty waste's it is refreshing to hear from a brass balled poster for once on this board.

We are hear to make money, the little pansy's who tear up about not having samples or co pay cards and the right color pom pom's and whipped cream can kiss my big white ass! Some of us are professionals who ooze talent and make green, others worry about samples and coupons, hence why this company is such a farce and piss pool now. Carry on genius, and I will stuff your ass in the trunk with my coupons and samples again if you want to try your luck with your wise cracks again. Ass goblin.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooze talent? Your poor wife. And trust me, I don't worry about other reps. I do my job, I win every time and I never ask my manager for a thing. Ooze talent. I bet you put that on your resume. TOOL!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you see how we're all beating each other up now. We're all confused about the future, upset with our company and all we want is an answer. Good or bad, the answer to everything that has gone on since the beginning of the year will end this madness and we can move on. Not fun being stuck. So come on Sunovion, end our confusion now. And don't worry, we have strong shoulders. Good or bad, whatever the future holds, we're going to have to take it as it is and move forward. That is all we want to do.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it better! I think ALL of us feel the exact same way, just get it over with one way or the other Sunovion! If I knew who you were I'd send you an applause!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda team here, your right we didn't hit our goal that some idiot set with out any knowledge of the market. It would be like asking a Div 2 Clooege football team to win the Superbowl. It just would never happen! Yes we did have resources, but it really didn't matter because everything else is so out of whack that they could have doubled it and it wouldn't matter. As far as the Lunesta team coming over to help, thats a joke. There is a roll over in our region and she is nice, and has a lot of friends, but can't sell. She is used to just stopping by and sampling and saying hey and getting sales. Completely different sale now and she struggling with it. So tey can send the whole Luneta sales force over and it really wont matter. They will struggle like everyone else unless you have open managed care access.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lazy azz all about access, sell the product and create some demand please

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been keeping my eye on the Sunovion Job openings lately for one spot in particular. I noticed something over the past few weeks. There have been 25-30 sales postitions open for a while now. They were pretty evenly spread out among all the sales forces. Tonight I went on, and there are 28 positions open, 18 of which are for the Allergy team. Looks like all field sales forces are slowly having their positions filled except Allergy. There are 2 RBM slots open and they have been open for a while, so I wonder if they are for the Allergy team (the postings don't specify which sales force they are for.)

I can assume one of two things: Layoffs are coming for the Allergy team, so no need to backfill. Or, with the future of Omnaris and Zetonna unsettled, they will not add any reps which would decrease the profitability of that sales force. Let's face it, Alvesco and HFA will never generate the revenues O and Z would.

Of course there is the third possibility that the SM and A teams would be combines, so backfilling the open positions is not necessary.

Any other scenarios?