Hats off to the Respiratory Teams!

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My hat goes off to the Summit and Brovana teams. They were the only two teams that exceeded budget in 2011. THEY are the reason this company hit its quota when all the other teams fell short--some of them WAY short!

Hey Mark, what is the company sales target for 2012?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only reason we hit quota is because of the Summit team layoff

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And in this performance driven culture Sunovion lives by.... whose heads are going to roll up in corporate for not hitting goal with 4 of 6 products ? It's obvious that the forecasting was way off among other ills affecting Latuda, Omnaris, Alvesco and Xop HFA.
    PIP's coming to Marlborough... it's only fair !!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one area Sunovion does not want to be according to the JP Morgan Slide show--Respiratory!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love all of your self blindness. summitt was one of the only sales forces that hit or went above budget and you say because they were let go that is the only reason. Keep in mind they were still on payroll until end of dec the sev kicked in JAN. What a bunch of heartless and brainless individuals you are to think for one second that they were not selling their asses off. I know my summit counterpart was one of the smartest and best sales people I know. Not to count I have senn my quotas and know they are huge because of his efforts. I have to tip my hat because like ALL of us on the DOWNNARIS team we are getting our asses handed to us. I know that there is a learning curve but my ass is sore from the hate that my providers have for this company and the loss of a great rep. Keep your heads in the sand and your asses in the air so you can get the jail rape that Summitt did! Im just hoping we get severance.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, if they do not want to be in Respiratory, then why are they negotiating with Nycomed? They could just give both products back. By the way, the Alvesco sales numbers from 2011 are so low that it is difficult to believe that this product had even been launched. We (A Team) have to basically relaunch this product!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are so low then hit your goal. I can seak for everyone in my region, This drug is late to the dance and hats off to the folks that sold it before us because we arent going to get ALV above what it is now. re launch ha you havent launcehed either one of the cics drugs, another fuck up this company had. So as the old saying goes from the french....Go fuck yourself. I need to brush up on my french!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brovana hit goal. Moreover, the goal it hit was ridiculously aggressive. Did you read what Mark stated? Congrats to Brovana team for nearly 25% sales growth over last year. Yet Brovana finished 101% to goal. Many ways to look at this. The more I think about it, had the Brovana team not pulled 2011 out of its ass or Xopenex UDV not having low low expectations, this company wouldn't have it any of its sales forcasts. Either all of our teams suck or the expectations are grossly wrong and over the top. I choose to believe the latter.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to break it to everyone. UDV was primary focus until Q4. The forcasts for the drug until then were very aggressive. They were TCU bonused so the old days of qty 24= one rx was bull shit. Summit had to sell the hell out of that drug Q1 - Q3. I know for fact that UDV rep had to hit 120,000 units Q1. and in the 70-80k the next. So not to say no one else worked hard or had hard quotas, but those were large numbers!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You undoubtedly are a former "summit rep". I am sorry that you were laid off from the company. I am speaking the truth when I state that the sales numbers for Alvesco (from 2011) are horrible! This product was launched about 4 years ago (I was working here then). Xopenex IS was launched in 1998 (I launched it in my territory). So, it does not make good business sense that Alvesco was last out of the bag. Xopenex already had a great reputation with physicians. This product was selling itself. Truthfully, Summit was not "selling" Xopenex, they were servicing the accounts. We are now paying the price because many physicians have never heard of Alvesco.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to break it to you, Not Former Summit. Sold Xop for a long tome then had to relo. Can tell you that when I sold it, it needed more than just "service" it still had to be sold. Due to the fact of generic and HHC, especially when HHC was gone. Anyway I like how you have excuses for everything. ALV is like OMN but prob worse since there are no men in white tights running to the lungs and starting dtc. That’s not the point. Alv was always out of the bag last. Just like OMN when we had LUN. So form your vision, lay a sales force off that was following leadership and the money as we say. Take away product form providers, and then let’s give HFA and alv (two drugs that never had any backing) to us. Let’s see I see an Iceberg, where should I steer captain?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not steer your ass off this ship? Since you clearly do not believe that you can sell Alvesco and/or Omnaris, then please make room for those of us who believe we can!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!Like you are going to hit a homerun with it!!!!!!!!!hahahaha! I hope the koolaide was good going down Cause its gonna taste like shit coming UP....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone here wants to think that Summit did not do their jobs. I Too had a great Summit rep. Can't say my lunesta rep was worth a shit but my Xop rep helped me out several times. And yes I shared lnl's with them too. I have to say he was great at selling that drug. The passion and expertise that he had was awesome. Now Im not saying I can't sell, but I nor any of us (that hasn't sold XOP) will have the passion that I saw from Summit. As far as the person thinking they are going to change the game with Alv. I can say the same about OMN. What have you done with that one. According to reg and NAt marketshare noone is killing it. Im sure there are some LUCKY cases, but for the majority I see alot that is similar between ALV and OMN. I am worried about the future here and have been trying to leave this ship. I mean this company cut a great sales force at a blink of an eye.....what are they going to do to us that have the same products??? All I have to say is what the thread title says. Hats off to the Resp teams and god bless Summit.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omnaris - Double Step Edit with major plan

Alvesco - Tier 3 with all major plans with exception of Tier 1 coverage with UHC. $0.00 with copay card.

Now are YOU not scratching your head over the low volume and share of Alvesco?

Xopenex was launched in 1998 with additional contract sales force added in 1999. great reputation and clinical difference among competitors.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGAIN Summit NOT PAID TO SELL Alv TIL Q3 . YOU THICK HEADED SHIT. OH YEAH XOP HFA is HEADS AND TAILS BETTER THAN COMPETITION. Tier one United is not big for majority of areas. Wow you are blind. We will see where you are in a year with your numbers. You cant hit the numbers that are in front of you now.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gosh, I did not know that Summit was not paid ANYTHING to carry Alvesco in bag!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10-20% with no multiplier so 1000-1500$ qtr after uncle sam maybe $450-650 = 125 or so bux a month to CHASE scripts, . Yep your marketing degree has truely paid off. Sure lets waste our time, oh but you still will not hit the numbers that Summit put up getting paid 20%. Nice try....slug

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its kind of sad to see how some people from the Omnaris team point fingers and act like the brand is a blockbuster. The fact still lies with management. As sales people with this company with multiple products, YOU all know that we are paid more on some than others. Who gives a crap if people went after the product that made THEM MONEY. Thats what we get paid to do. If and when they switch to HFA then we will follow the money, that is what we DO. So please stop pointing fingers and blaming ( especially a sales force that was let go due to SHITTY management). We are all in a shit storm and making excuses for our leaders is just avoiding the facts.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so sad to see what the band of brothers in charge has done to this place