March 1st is the day

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

March 1st is the day for announcements in-house.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shut up ass clown. not possible

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try March 15th.
    Never forget that Summit force layoff announcement was Dec. 15th--2 weeks before end of QTR.
    Probably same PKG. as Summit, 18 weeks beginning April 1st.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it will be announced between March 15th and 20th and it will be worse than everyone believes. Remember all that talk on cross functionality? It means carrying more than one product in the bag. Brovana sales force will sell Xop. HFA. Those Lunesta reps not carrying Latuda already will also be on the chopping block. Latuda team given Lunesta to sample and hold the line with. Two sales forces with 500 reps gone. Savings? Well, let's just say the savings are going to be more than the hundred million dollars in sales (but much less in profit) that Alvesco (34M) and Omnaris (66M) generated.

Think I am crazy? Why the heck do you Lunesta sales people think that after all this time on the market, NOW they want everyone to designate first-line, second-line with first-line potential, or second-line prescribers. Why do they want you to update the telemarketing targets again. It is so they can hand it off to someone else!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No severance packages this time around

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guessing will get you nowhere. it will happen when it happens. If it happens.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all right know it all, how do you know? and what departments will be effected?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with this company for almost 8 years, and almost 10 with another before I got here. I have never seen a lunch budget cut in the middle of Q1 before--at either place. What is up with that? Have always been Q4 cuts before. I am beginning to think that something is definitely up as far as a restructuring, and I think it will be soon. And no, I am not one of the previous posters on this thread. Remember ending up Q3 early with the Summit team?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is all speculation all in the spirit of getting people worried. shut the front door

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When was it announced that lunch budgets were being cut?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no budget cuts!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lunesta lunch budget for my region was cut from $3300 to $2400. No lie.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to believe they would cut 2/3 of Lunesta force (that is the number that do not sell Latuda). To that, the territories that do sell Lun/Lat were underperforming markets. There are entire states that do not have Lun/Lat reps. It would not be realistic to cut territories where reps only carry Lunesta for example...Texas. Not ONE Lunesta rep carries Latuda b/c Latuda is doing okay in Texas and Texas is a HUGE chunk of the Lunesta business for the company. Might cut a few rural territories, but that is about it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your lack of business sense is your biggest flaw. Did you ever stop to think we do not need reps making 75-100K base salaries selling Lunesta? Think avout it....it's 99% forumalry driven. The company can hire new or newer reps making 50-75K TOPS to sell this drug and save a ton of money. Not to mention change the ICP as well since most of the new folks hired after the layoff (yes Sepracor has done this before when they were Sepracor) will not know or care about the change in ICP. This is a somewhat normal business practice conducted in this industry

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O.K. Sparky, if your prediction is true, then why is Sunovion trying to resolve the issue with Nycomed/Takeda? They would just go ahead and give Alvesco and Omanris and Zetonna back.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy, Smoke Screens. There will never be any agreement with Nycomed. You could hear it in Ted's Voice. They want to use this as an excuse to speed up the process of getting rid of reps.

600 reps. Done. Head count will be cut in half.

Enjoy. We will know with two weeks left in the Quarter. Mangers know already. Done deal. Severance same as our friends over the holidays.

If you are working now you are playing with fire. Do very little, take paycheck. Get resume out. Start looking. Once severance comes, take it and make money on whole deal.

Sunovion is dead and never coming back.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just shut up

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

managers do NOT know already and the rest of this is just speculative lies. shut the f up

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the bottom line is that Latuda reps will be cut. spin it and chop it any way you want but the decision is already made. Ted R. is up to his old practices with cleaning out with false documentation and has his puppet managers falsifying everything, again. I have a few close friends who are new hires on the Latuda side, their performance evals have been forwarded to attorneys already, and I have read a couple of them....scary and unprofessional managers at this company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS evals have not been done yet.