FUTURE NOT LOOKING TOO BRITE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2012 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BEING A SMALL CAVEAT IN THE INDUSTRY AND HAVING TO COMPETE WITH NOVARTIS, BAUSCH AND LOMB, ETC... STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY

EXPECTATIONS ARE EXTREMELY HIGH!!!!!

TALK ABOUT MICRO MANAGING...DOWN TO THE COSMIC DUST MANAGING

NOT A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT. BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING TO GET OUT!!! I ENCOURAGE MY COLLEAGUES AND FUTURE CANDIDATES: BEWARE OF THE PHONY IMAGE THEY DISPLAY"

WE ARE IN BAD SHAPE HERE. WALL STREET LAUGHS AT US, AS WELL AS INVESTORS.

HERE TOO LONG! TIME TO QUIT!

IF I DID NOT JUST GET PROMOTED WITH THE NEW PERKS I WOULD JUST QUIT AND SAY THE HELL WITH IT!!!!!

REMEMBER TO USE EXTREME CAUTION BEFORE APPLYING!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you mean bright?

I love posts like this, the company is soooo bad people shouldn't work here---yet you are staying! That makes sense.

The perks won't get rid of the micro-managing you are experiencing, so you should leave. The rest of us will enjoy the single hotel rooms, car upgrades, and premium bonus payouts. Many of these perks the competition doesn't have, but good luck over there!

Oh, and our products are the same if not better. Thanks! I'll stay where I am.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I read something like this I question whether this person actually works for ISTA. If they do, I suspect they are a bottom feeder. I seriously doubt they just got promoted. This kind of attitude is not easily hidden and their manager should be working overtime to get rid of them, at least I would.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your such a jerk. Good people, top sales guys/ girls are flying out of the company. Say what you want but when that happens there are big problems. Revenue is flat and heading south. No vision, no judgement and they continue to treat peolple with no respect. Thats why problems persist. DM/RM's are all still here saying and doing the same old things that dont seem to be working. When was the last time your district was excited about anything.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....I'm glad they got us shades

Srsly....I think they treat us pretty well. Can't agree on ALL of their decisions but to say they treat us like shit is ridiculous.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL single hotel rooms are a perk? Is a free continental breakfast a perk too? Groundbreaking!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I LOVE A GOOD DEBATE. HMMM, SEEMS WE BOTH HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON OUR HANDS. TOO BAD THE EXECS ARE SCRAMBLING AROUND TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN WITH THIS STAGNANT ME TOO COMPANY. YES! YOU ARE CORRECT! THE PERKS ARE GREAT! OF COURSE I AM STILL HERE, YOU WOULD BE STUPID TO LEAVE UNTIL YOU HAVE ANOTHER OFFER. OH BY THE WAY, EINSTEIN. THE WORD " BRITE " IS THE OLD PHONETIC WRITING CIRCA, 1930'S. NOW REWRITTEN TO THE VERSION OF BRIGHT. I REALLY HOPE NO GUY ASKS YOU FOR THE " WHOLE" PIECE, YOU MIGHT MISUNDERSTAND HIM AND GIVE HIM AN A HOLE:)
    IF YOU INSIST, MR. INTELLIGENCE: PLEASE READ FOR YOUR LEISURE -
    ISTA has surprisingly maintained the dramatic elevation in share price that came about due to Valeant's takeout bid, despite the fact that Valeant has moved on from the stalled negotiations and purchased Eyetech instead. The share price is nearly triple the low of [$3.11] seen in October after disappointing revenue growth, failure of phase III trials of Remura in dry eye, and broad market weakness.
    The street may still be buying ISTA's high self-esteem but I'm seeing little in the way of pipeline catalysts to provide scaffolding for the lofty share price. If the company isn't able to provide growth in revenues and steady profits in the first two quarters of 2012 there's little to prevent a return to the [$4.00] range.
    READ DEEPER. YES YOU WILL WAIT FOR YOUR SEVERANCE PACKAGE, BUT DON'T SAY NO ONE WARNED YOU. THE COMPANY IS STRUGGLING. THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONIES TO FURTHER THEIR PRODUCT LINE.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its clear you have no loyalty and quit and stayed, truely disgusting.

move on quickly and let the people who started this company from scratch and have been here since day one move forward.

what a jerk you are