Who else is fed up with the "fraud" on the Latuda Mktg Team?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These guys/gals sit in home office with their thumbs up you their know where, and do NOTHING. Yet the are like Teflon - all the sh@t rolls right off? How can this be? Esp D. "Fraudley" - always looking out for himself, talks a good game, but does NOTHING.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The term "fraud" would be more aptly applied to the Latuda targeting lists.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is funny how Frawley thinks no one notices how insecure and self-centered he is

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

biggest problem lack of leadership. he is just unable to make a decision or take a firm position on anything. paralyzed by fear and insecurity. this is one of the leaders? "fraudley" is a great description.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be funny if RR snuck up behind DF and said BOO. DF would fill his pants.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RR ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rascally Rabbiy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny but true...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only worse team is OCG, these guys are absolutley worthless. They do absolutely nothing but pretend to be on conference calls and at meetings. They have accomplished nothing....yet they act like they are hero's. Next time your at a meeting, as one of them about what they really do,...and get ready for a line of you know what. Think about it, all of our drugs are either going generic, or will going in the next year and a half with the exception of Latuda. So there's really nothing they are doing with our legecy drugs and from what I hear they have actually gone backwards in some states ith access to Latuda, actually losing coverage since launch. What a waste of money!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, ask them. I did and he replied, "I lay by my pool in the summer and work on my tan"! True, true story. Makes you want to puke!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The OCG rep in my area does not have any relationships, I mean leterally doesn't know anyone from the the major managed accounts that are his responsibility. He has their email addresses, and on occasion says he has appointments with them, but doesn't know any of the P+T members, in fact doesn't even know who any of them are at any of "his accounts". He has done very little if anything in the last year, yet covers himself with small "wins", like when a very small player went from blocked to a triple step edit. 3 failures of other Atyipcals, a prior auth and then maybe Latuda after several denied fax attempts. I'm surprised he didn't send a memo out to the entire Nation about his heroic efforts! How does upper management not see through this horse sh-t. Who is protecting this OCG team. Yes I know 5 states got wins at the FFS level, but we went backwards at some as well. They have not done their jobs and are very quickly throwing the sales force under the bus. Here is their standard reply. The sales force has to drive demand, yes we are you morons, only we are doing it without you guys helping. Then after we get the living sh-t beat out of us for a year, driving PA's and living through the threats of PIPS and stress over losing our jobs, the plan see's the demand, and is realizes that there are a lot of scripts going through that they are losing money on and then wakes the OCG guy up from his long nap and asks for a contract. We could have a team of 3 people in house that could spit out the financial contracts instead of paying these worhtless idiots on the OCG team. I guess I shouldn't call them worthless, because we are paying them a crazy high salary, they all stay at the most expensive restaurants, and max out their expenses with food and drink. Okay you have caught me, I dream about getting into the ranks of OCG, zero accountability, maybe get out of my PJ's one daya week, pick and choose I want to respond to on email and who to return calls to. Get to double speak and over promise and under deliver on a daily basis and get paid huge cash for doing well nothing........Out side of congress, it has to be the best retirement package around.....yet your still "working". Where to I apply?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear that D. Fraudley messes himself daily b/c he is afraid that people will find out how incompetent he really is...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DF weighing in. Face it, you are all jealous of me and my superior accent. YOU are the ones who are incompetent. Go sell something, or do I have to do that too?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, it's DF again. Let me impress you aawwwll with my beauuutifuuul accent. Let me taaalk and taaalk without reaaallly saaying anything. Blaaaah, blaaaah, blaaaah, blaaaah, blaaah! Are yeeaaauu impressed yeeeat? I aaam seeew greaaat.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I remember DF from Pfizer. How the mighty have fallen!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DF back again...I can't get enough of myself! Let me set the record straight, when I was at Pfizer I was mighty, yes indeed. Mighty in my own mind and domain. True, true nobody else thought of me as mighty, but I was, dammit. Yes, I was.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the record, I prefer to be addressed as "sir" or "your highness" or "your anus" or "your highest anus" or just "sir anus".

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey give the guy a little credit. he's a survivor. when all of you losers are getting whacked in the next round of layoffs, davey boy is going to be sitting pretty. chew on that sucka.