Layoffs are coming

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be large. It will be all divisions. We are all ranked. 50% cut or so. Enjoy. End of Q1. Will be dropped on sales force in two weeks.

Source: I have seen the plans. Do what you have to do.

And the severance package is not the same as our buddies in Dec.

Worse.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You post sounds legit. Can you provide additional information? Are current sales teams standing alone or is there merging: Lunesta/Latuda and/or Brovana/Xopenex & Alvesco? It has been so difficult to focus on job since Summit cut.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meant to type "Your post sounds legit".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all knowing one, is cic dead?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get it over with as being in HO is terrible. Senior management walks by to make sure people are in their office working and everyone is sick of the nanny state mentality.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's odd. I've seen the plans for expansion by year end. 50-75 new to cover new product about to be announced. Plus Onc on horizon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New products. Your are a Fuc%ing moron. We have heard that for over 3 years. Face facts. It is over. Plain and simple. You will see sales teams cut in half. Omnaris is dead. Expansion? We are in a hiring freeze. Losing money left and right. Trust me. Plans are in place. The only issue is how many? There are no new products coming. How do I know, because I work inside. I see what is going on. No, I will not tell you my role. But drink all of the kool-aid you want. The rest of us know the truth and it is not pretty.

You will see all Resp. products under one team.
    You will see all CNS products under one team.

Revenues are not in place to support 1235 reps.

The magic number is below 600.

So do the math genious.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, we are not launching Zetonna?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah my guy has a pretty good idea who you are "on the inside." He says don't listen to you. Onc. to propel expansion.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, like we need to expand when the drug is not even set to be approved until 2015!!!! What are these expanded reps going to see until then??? This place is a hell hole.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are worried about a 100 million dollar new drug.

A few facts to help you understand the true problem.

1. 93% of revenues come from two Products. Xopenex IS and Lunesta.

August we lose around 400 million dollars.

2. Once Lunesta is gone kiss over a billion goodbye.

We have no pipeline.

An HFA Nasal Spray and Stedesa are shit. Even a BP indication for Latuda will not do shit.

Everything else is 7 years out.

You might ask, what about Oncology?

What we just bought is shit.

Lead product just finished proof of concept. Still have to do a Phase 3. That takes a long time in the World of Oncology. Why? You must measure how long the drug or treatment worked to keep people alive. 2015 is even to soon. More like 2017.

Real simple math. How do you make up over 1.8 billion dollars in lost sales in 2 years?

Well the answer is real simple. Sitting here and knowing what I know.

A few more facts.

1. I have sat in meetings with DSP and know this. They have no interest in Allergy. They bought this POS for one reason. To Launch Latuda. Simple as that.

2. Everything else does not matter.

3. It would take a massive deal to save Sunovion. Something upwards of 5-8 billion. For what you ask? DSP would have to give that amount of money to buy another company for their pipeline. That pipeline would need active products and products that will hit in the next two years.

4. DSP will never give that much money. Period. End of story.

5. So buy all of Mark's BS.

A little secret. Mark and Ted will not make it past this year. Japan will force them out, with most everyone else. They care about one thing. Profit.

So keep living in your dream world. Buy into all of the spin.

What is the best way to save money? Cut Workforce. One time charge and that is it.

So hang around and see what happens.

You are worried about launching a drug. Worry about feeding your family or finding a new job.

We are dead.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love watching everyone fight in here.

Nobody has any clue as to what is going on at corporate.

We can all fight about expansions, layoffs, new products and what is going to come.

My approach is this. Look at the track record of Sunovion. That should be all you need to know.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EXTREMELEY SPOT ON. THE LAST SENT. SAYS IT ALL, YOU SAMPLING IDIOTS OUT THERE WORRYING ABOUT NOT HAVING ENOUGH SIGS OR IF YOU CAN GET THAT ONE LUNCH THAT U CAN GET THOSE 3 SIG'S DURING ONE VISIT.....YA YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. FORGET ABOUT IT. SPEND YOUR TIME ON LOOKING FOR A STABLE REAL JOB FOR YOUR FAMILY. YOU WILL GET NOTHING WHEN SUN. IS DONE WITH THIS TEAM, NOTHING. TO THINK OTHERWISE IS ROOKIE LEAGUE AND NAVIE. THIS LAUTDA TEAM IS SET UP FOR FAILURE TO THE MAX, AND IT WILL ALL FALL INTO PLAN, INCLUDING THE NAT. ATTRITION THAT IS ABOUT TO HIT LIKE A WILDFIRE. THEN THE PIPS. AND LOC'S WLL START BUT THE ATTRITION DRIP WITH THE WEAK OR SMRT REPS BAILING OUT ACTUALLY SAVES SUN. BIG TIME DOLLARS WITH UNEMPL. RELATED EXP AND LEGAL SUITS. THEY WANT YOU TO QUIT SO BAD, AND AS U WILL SEE THEY WILL GO TO GRT LENGTHS TO MAKE SURE THIS DIRECTIVE MARCHING ORDER TO BREAK DOWN THE REPS WHO ARE SEEING THROUGH THE ACT AND DOC. THE FIELD RIDES AND CHECK DAILY TIME STAMPS IS ALL GOING INTO FULL THROTTLE.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus Christ, turn off the caps lock button, dipshit.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love when a doom and gloom dipshit gets his panties in a wad and comes on here posting 15x a day with bullshit. Then, he apparently get distracted, disappear for a week or two and miraculously comes back 2 weeks later as "several different" people posting agreeing with them.
    You need to seriously get a life dude.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zetonna missed the Friday Negotiation deadline is what my ASD told me.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM told me the same thing. Friday was the key date to get something done on with Zetonna. What does that mean? I have no idea. But the silence cannot get great. Delayed longer. I guess. Not sure what corp will do. I want to be positive, but it is not easy. Spoke to a recruiter up in Boston area. They are seeing resumes from Sunovion from all walks of life. Both inside and out. All levels. What does that mean? People are scared. All the salesforce really wants is answers. Some sort of idea of what lies ahead. Silence is worse.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meanwhile the doctors grow more and more interested by the day and the hype builds even more

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's multiple dates and discussions with Nycomed. The only reason Friday was of meaning because they were hoping to launch it at the AAAAI. Don't read into Friday not happening

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you to the above poster. If you have any "accurate" inf. you can continue to share, it will be appreciated. We have families who depend on our paychecks for housing & food. All of us out here do not make in the 6 figures!