Big brother is watching

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No matter where you work in HQ - big brother is watching. The Japanese have inserted many from the homeland to watch your every move. Everything is recorded and reported back to Osaka. Ignore this at your own risk.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes the big boy scam is live and well. Always interesting to hear the panic going on across the nation. Just yesterday we had a Latuda rep call the local police to report a car that has been circling her house and taking pix of her comp. car in her drive. Ends up the cops got the guy on his way out of the subdivision and it was the gals District Manager. I read the PO and she hs this guy by the balls. He is kind of new came on for Latuda, trying to be a hero with micromanagement and now it is going to get him fired!!!!! You know his orders were ordered from the RD, no DM at Sun. is allowed to wipe their ass without a text message frm their RD. This one wil go down in the history books.

I always knew my DM was shady and he told me numerous times behind the curtains that the DM are no diff than us, they have to roll up metric and act. reports on how often we are leaving our house, how many sigs' we are getting and how often we are using out bud. dollars.

A few here at Sun. fell that budj. dollars equate to sales and this is problem #1.....Latuda hired a bunch of scarred shitless ex big pharma kids to try and launch this drug, what thty didnt tell them is what they would have to put up with in that sweet Sun. sytle after training!!!!! i could see a 55 percent turnover in this division in the next 5-9 months....from what i am hearing reps are not ever working more than 2 days a week and that is just to appease the metric call requirment. what a sad company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS- first off we don't call our managers DM's, second off they wouldn't get fired for doing a drive by checking on a rep who hasn't been working they ould get value matters dollars. No one is frequently checking the call metrics, but maybe they should. However I would agree that there will be a major turnover soon in the Latuda div. Once the Year end evals go out, managers are being forced to give many PM's and DNM's on the year ends. After a lack luster Launch year with ridiculous goals, poor targeting, low IC payouts, and now poor reviews, I would expect many will leave what could have and should have been a great opportunity. Shame on upper management and HR for allowing this to happen. The Japanese should litterally just cleaned house inside. Our OCG team, marketing team and sales ops department all operate in their own little worlds, separate from the common good, thus the dysfuncional culture that we have seen for the last year. That starts at the top.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just an FYI, they are monitoring call activity, amongst many other things, just ask your RBM about the Tactical Execution report. On 2nd thought, don't ask, just know it is there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At HO, we were told to be in by 8 and to not leave before 5:30. Considering a lot of people have nothing to do as they were working on omnaris and zetonna, our only priority now is to stay in our offices and look busy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how does PS handle her expert Mommy duties?

Does she have to have her Cheetos shipped to her office?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is that different then anyother time.....? They are always trying to look busy, they actually schedule meetings to get ready for meetings that they already met about.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. It is so humorous to think that the ropes are being tightened @corporate. It's been that way for years out here in the field. "Big Brother has always been watching & checking".

Maybe, T&D can put together some training workshops for the folks in marketing. Test their skills to see if they know product & disease state, competitor information, and presentation skills.

Then, repeat the above with the marketing team doing the same for T&D. Also, let's not forget our friends over in Leadership Development. Test them while you are at it too. Let's get rid of this "holier than thou" and hypocritical atmosphere that rains down on us workabees in field sales!

As one of the ASD's likes to tout from the East, "LET'S LEAD FROM THE FRONT"!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which idiot says that? Mike or Kim? Both are, have been and will always be full of crap. Totally useless!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree on both! Ted Raad hires!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Leadership Dev Dept at this comp may be the absolute worse dept I have ever seen in my life regarding competence, experience, bringing value, and actual leadership. I would be completely embarrassed to work in this dept. Don't get me started on naming names and why the above is true. I would be on here for days.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nishi maru

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mk and jg are there only because they feared getting axed to to their numbers, they add nothing to the cupcake

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JG AND MK ARE TOOLS