Brovana Sales Force fate?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2012 at 1:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how long can one sales force sell one drug, doesn't make sense?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we are getting crushed with this rx in NY area-no accountability for mgt

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It makes sense when you consistently grow the business by 25% year over year and finish January 2012 at 115% of corporate revenue objective. Like it or not, Special Markets is getting it done.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would also make perfect sense for the brovana team to carry xopenex and alvesco !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, "Special Markets" is getting it done with the help of Lincare and other home health organizations who call on doctors and sell Brovana. Wonder if Sunovion is going to give Brovana to home health companies and cut out Special Markets? Could save a lot of $.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez, then home health companies would have to be trained on 2 new products!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting it done? Brovana is 130M product and there is 1 whole div selling it, do the math that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard off. That div is made up of former overpaid mgrs and way overpaid directors (actually DMs) bag this div and give the A team Bro in the 3rd position. what percentage of the SM reps are hitting goals? BYE BYE!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct on one thing....just like the other divisions, the Special Markets team does have difficulty at times hitting their goals as they are incredibly aggressive. Nothing new for any sales rep within Sunovion.

An above poster mentioned that Lincare and other DME company reps are out actively promoting Brovana. That isn't exactly the case. In fact, many DME reps hate Brovana and all this issues that come with it. Many would prefer to stick w/ Oxygen, Cpap etc. There is so much chart documentation that comes with the prescribing of LABAs that the reps don't want to mess with it. You have no idea at the amount of Medicare audits that are taking place with the entire LABA class. The DME companies don't get paid without the proper chart notes and docs aren't always cooperative with providing the needed info to close out each Medicare audit. If you ask your local DME rep what they think about Brovana you will likely hear 2 things....."Brovana is a pain in the ass" or "Brovana, I have never heard of it"

You people need to stop pontificating about things that you know nothing about. It simply makes you sound ignorant. I recognize that the negetive talk about Special Markets is driven by fear. You all fear your own jobs and want to deflect the downsize bullseye of of you toward other divisions. I hope in the end we all keep our jobs and we can move past this negetive banter.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ran into 2 Lincare reps. this week who promote Brovana. They knew the names of the Sunovion reps. who carry the product in their respective territories. True Dat!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ignorant? Let me pontificate about that. I don't think the "negetive" banter about the Brovana salesforce is ignorant. I do, however, think that people who spell negative as "negetive" (repeatedly in their post... that was no typo) are a little ignorant, however...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good news has come form this post. When you are laid off you can add efficent spell checker to your resume. Perhaps there is a position somewhere out there for you as a 'teachers little helper'.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't know how to spell negative, you deserve to be laid off.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brovana is not an easy sell. DME reps have to be called as back up and retail pharmacies run it as med D which makes it $400 a month. what a deal! There are 500 million inhaler reps droppin samples like Peter North drops loads and we have to educate MAs and Docs on how to write Brovana. Meanwhile, we have huge territories and get it done. If I do get laid off, I can parlay this to device my brothers. Peace in the middle east!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nebbed foradil to jnj coated stent sales sure dude, you are an overpaid Lincare rep- pass the buck to the A-team and hope you can find another gig

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am really enjoying you all going crazy. I was recruited to join your gaggle. I declined the offer and stayed put. I am so glad I made the right decision.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure you were recruited... there are zero Brovana jobs open. Although as a side note, I'd turn down that job too. Would never want to be selling that product (again.)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why-is there a hiring freeze? some of the smarter bro reps just left.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great teleconference today! Good news on expected expansion and National Meeting in August. Stay tuned.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what pharma company has 1 overpaid sales force selling 1 Rx that is a 130M dollar product 6 yrs old... save your research answer is 0. Already 220 Overpaid people in this Div why would we expand? LA NY Miami comp is beating us but those overpaid Mgrs are never held responsible. Layoffs make more sense, get the resumes updated, Sun doesn't care about us, i.e. the Summit mess. A-team could easily carry Bro- oh BTW nothing to carry even better reason to trim our way overpaid div- now what?