A question for Tada-San

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2012 at 6:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this what you expected when you bought Sepracor? If you had the chance to rewrite history, would you do it again?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tada here. I would do it all over again. This has been such an enjoyable experience - buying a US company run by a bunch of castoffs, getting them to think that we really cared about them, and then whacking them when they least expect it. Pure entertainment. And more to come. Can't wait!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

had to laugh at this

then I cried

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tada, you are one funny dude!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THAT IS HILARIOUS...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi this is Tada again. From here on out, please address me as "Puppetmaster". I am an old, rich man. This is the only way I can get my jollies off these days. Thinking of setting up cameras in HQ and in the field, tape all of you complaining and squirming every day, and posting the video as a new age tv reality show for the entertainment of my fellow Japanese here at DSP - "Big Brother: Japanese Style".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tada, you are one evil mofo.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is actually a little hurtful. Clearly the poster is not one of us, and does not appreciate how painful this all really is. Go F yourself ahole.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a little funny.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's quite funny actually. Having dealt with your company before, knocking off isomers to make a "better" drug. Arformoterol? Levalbuterol? Jokes and a half. I'm waiting for arescitalipram or aratorvastatin or essimvastatin. Silly science which is why levalbuterol got dumped by Medicare and struggles to stay on medicaid.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aoohhh, you siwwy boy. Sepwacor make much much money off siwwy knockoff dwugs. We thinks they vewy vewy smawt and you vewy vewy dumb and appawently bitta!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tada, the only way out of this mess is to clean house. I mean CLEAN! This means gutting old Sepracor management, shedding all of the Japanese and other management that came over when you bought us, getting rid of much of the sales force - essentially starting over again. I risk losing my job in the shuffle, but I'll take my chances. This is better than the status quo - which will definitely lead to failure.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot.