Can anyone blame us?

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait for the deal to close. I have an offer on the table and as soon as I close out my etrade account I'm gone. Can anyone blame us? No information from anyone on our future how are we not supposed to plan ahead. People who have families depending on them have to prepare themselves. It's too bad because I like Ista and would probably like working for B&L but with no info at all it's hard to stay around.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now this is just a stupid message. sure why not have Tom tell you personally everything they are doing so he and everyone else involved can go to jail. They cant say anything until teh deal closes, thats any merger done in the USA.

So sit on your ass, do nothing, wait for your payout and leave

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a 60 day notice were you literally stay home and do whatever.. Read your merger package. If not received it is coming. Went thru the same thing. So u sit and wait and at 60 days u get severance package, then unemployment kicks in from there. Breathe and relax, you have time to start looking.. Enjoy family but have resume polished..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not a stupid message. Apparently the person that said it was stupid is a single, lonely jackass that can't land a mate because they are an idiot. Taking care of a family is hard, and this is scary in general, but add NO FUCKING COMMUNICATION, and it can get to the best of us.

Good luck