End of month final announcements

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just spoke to my DM, who is a very open and a no BS kind of guy with our entire team. He's been interviewing this week for his position ( doesnt look good for the majority of Ista DM's)-- anyway most of the DM's he's spoken to are concurring that it would only make sense that B+L announce who stays and who goes by June 29 ( end of Q2)-- This way they don't have to carry over any numbers from this whole mess into Q3.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I can't see them paying into July. I think they will announce DM's next week and TM's the following. Did your DM mention how they felt the interview went? I am beginning to think that they know who they are going to keep but are just doing their "due diligence"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes -- your're correct. He said it was a "sterile and somewhat generic" interview that felt more like a chore to them ( something they had to do) just to cover their asses. He also told me he feels this buyout will be a "bloodbath" for most Ista sales staff.This is a great DM, very well liked by our team... I will measure all of my future managers by his management style. Thats the one thing I can say Ista gave me that I'll remember in a positive light.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an insider, and I'm serious about this, because many DMs are friends, B/L plans to keep no more than 3-4 DMs, and about 30-40% of the sales force. Two things you should know, first B/L will be promoting their best reps to DM spots, and B/L never had a true hiring freeze, they put people in the interview system and then told their HR that anyone who was currently being interview would be allowed to continue thereby filling most vacant territories.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its over... Just got word he was cut. These assholesat B&L dont have a clue how to interview for great managers. He also told me he spoke to another B&L DM off the record who said the Ista sales force will be obliterated.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the Kansas City manger BS still on board?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ding dong the witch is gone!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about Chicago Blonde? Is that the witch that is gone>??????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did any of the Chicago Reps make the cut? By the way they all are slackers and thought they could buy my business by taking me out for a steak dinner.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and an additional YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mia?????? please say it aint so. What a bitch

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she a Bitch?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. 75% of DM's are now gone. How did they decide who stays and who goes?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who stayed?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard 8 ISTA mgrs made it to B&L. 23 total mgrs in new alignment.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But who, and where?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe if Doctors were not bought through grants and dinners and Pharma hired less reps who do nothing but show up for 10 minutes to drop off samples and drink martinis at dinners, The cost of drugs would go way down. In the next 5 years virtual reps will take over sales reps. Pharma reps get free cars, gas, etc, etc, and add no value in the food chain of really helping doctors practice better medicine. The system is broken and need to be fixed. I became a Doctor because I wanted to save lives not party with Pharma reps who think that they understand my patients better than I do.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David Biddell, Kevin Franklin, Ryan Bleeks, Kerrie Heim, Cristal Siscar, Bill not sure last name.