Bob P

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2012 at 7:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Bob P really was interested in saving Wright a bunch of money, he wouldn't fly back and forth between Memphis and Fort Lauderdale every week.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just look at the stock price before he got here and now, genius.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the stock price yesterday?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This may come as a surprise to some, but Bob P doesn't care one bit about saving money for Wright. Bob P cares about Bob P and what Wright can do for him and his own personal bottom line, just like every other executive at corporate. They don't care about me out here, they don't care about you over there, they don't care about any of the slaves who work at corporate. All Bob P and the rest of them care about are themselves. So if the stock goes up, Bob will spin it publicly as how hard he's working for all of us so that we can all be proud to work for a successful company, and if the stock goes down, he'll put on some song and dance about the nature of the industry we work in and how we all need to work harder to make Wright great, but privately what he'll really doing is some quick math to see how much money he's going to make when he sells us. That is what he cares about. That is going to happen. That is all there is to it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, do you go to work out of loyalty or for a paycheck?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people do you know who don't ultimately go to work for a paycheck, no matter what they do? I've found in my career that employees are loyal to companies who are loyal to their employees. Having recently left Wright for a better opportunity, I can say that is not the case there. It used to be. Not anymore. Things started to change a few years ago. Now all signs point to Sell Sell Sell.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It could be sold at any time since it went public. What's your point?

So you left recently for a "better opportunity"........the only folks I know of that
    left recently (or were let go) weren't pulling their weight. Anyway, if you really did leave of your own accord, so much for your loyalty argument, huh?
    And unless Wright was your first job, you must've left another company because Wright was a "better opportunity". More loyalty?
    Dude, maybe it's not the companies, maybe it's you.
    But whatever makes you feel better about jumping ship....sleep tight!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of you people have no clue. Yes, Wright is a publicly traded company, so of course it could be sold at any time. What I believe the point here is is Bob is putting all the pieces in place to do just that, whereas that wasn't the case in years past. And whatever you were trying to say about loyalty made no sense. Wright is not loyal to it's employees, so why would anyone stick around and get screwed by a company who cares nothing about them?

Wright has recently lost, and will likely continue to lose, some of it's best guys who have been there for years and who have more than pulled their weight because after all their years of "loyalty" and hard work, the company was trying to screw them. So they have gone to other companies who offer better incentive plans and opportunities, sometimes even in different industries. Many of us are not far behind. If someone on here left for a better position, more power to you. I'm sure you are sleeping better at night. I know I will be soon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about those results yesterday!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's focusing resources, cutting costs, and reducing inventory.....he's doing what his predecessors said they were going to do but couldn't. So yes, I guess you COULD say that wasn't the case in the past.
    Just out of curiosity, what exactly did the company do to "screw" said employees?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just out of curiosity....how many f@cking Presidents and Vice Presidents does this company need?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cost cutting is not a concern - we are hiring high dollar positions every week! Our IT, Accounting, and Compliance departments are adding people at a rate that is not sustainable.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depressing to work here - every week or so we have another Senior Director or VP position! Its amazing just how much money this company has to throw around.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really referring to Wright? Who are ALL of these people being hired? Is this the perception from the field?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the Wright Up - Welcome Announcements every week.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep - its amazing just how money people it takes to count the cash being wasted. Sad....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill G. has hired a new layer of people over every Dept. in Manf. all from Smith Nephew or his Mormon church. So come on down if work at Smith.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya, come on down... And you too can try to survive the endless rounds of layoffs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mormons....Jason E. calls them "Mo-Mo's" behind their back...he hates them.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, so much that he spent half of his adult life in Utah and still has a place there and considers that place home.

You’re a fk’n jackass that cowards behind a faceless online bulletin board.