1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice

BioMed Pharmaceuticals?

Discussion in 'Specialty Pharmacies - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2012 at 10:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me the lowdown on BioMed Pharmaceuticals? Thank You!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They seem to be growing at a nice clip, base and bonus look promising as well.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if BioMed is expanding? Any idea on base salary, comp plan?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are expanding. Most likely getting ready to be sold in 2015. Trying to make ourselves look more desirable to be purchased.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would steer clear of this company. Becoming Critical Care Systems, another failed specialty pharmacy company...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They changed their name recently...maybe to become more desirable??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name change to protect the guilty. They are being sued by Walgreens. Keep looking unless you need a job or out of work.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Distinguish between BIOMED pharmaceuticals, and BioMed Specialty Pharmacy. One handles infusions and the other is a Compounding Pharmacy. The later is not being sold or sued and is a very grounded company, with an admirable mission, not sure about the former.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biomed Pharmaceuticals is now Soleo Health. Soleo health is being sued by Walgreens for stealing patients and violating non-compete agreements.

Walgreens is bringing them to court and attempting to close their branches.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a real ethical company..

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has this been resolved yet? I cant find any information on it?