Micronail

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am fairly new to this industry although I did sell Pharma for two years and was VERY successful. I switched to Ortho because I felt I had accomplished all I could in Pharma and wanted a new challenge. Anyway I have been trying to gain traction in my territory with Micronail and am running into many obstacles. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop asking for a signature after every conversation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe try selling a different product. Micronail hasn't exactly been well received in the market. I would focus on our volar radius plate. And ignore the previous poster. He didn't even make sense. Just keep hitting the pavement everyday and you'll do fine. Try selling our shoulder too. It's got a great clinical history.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our shoulder and volar plate are dog crap. Don't do that or you will never be asked back

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our shoulder and volar plate have a lengthy clinical history. This poster is obviously a disgruntled ex-employee or competitor. I would put our shoulder against Tournier or Depuy any day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please site any piece of evidence to back your claim of long clinical history. How many shoulder companies still only offer a keeled glenoid? What percentage of the shoulder market is Olympia? Name one surgeon champion for the shoulder. When is the last time Wright even trained reps on their shoulder?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you thought about simply expanding the indications? Micronail for DIP fusions, Acdf's and as a solid option to a syndesmosis screw come to mind....

Good luck!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about Dr. Goughfuk Yerselph?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Careful - the Compliance Dept may see this...