Has Anyone Worked at RPS in their clinical research out-sourcing group?

Discussion in 'CROs - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone provide personal experience working at RPS for any of their sponsor groups?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and it is TOUGH right now. Lots of transition!!! New project managers, new hr managers, a lot of chaos with onboarding, systems training, etc. If you make the move be prepared for 6 months of STRESS. Check around too. Salary is good but that is IT at RPS. BAD benefits, bad raises and no bonuses.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RPS was the worst employer I ever had. I've worked with most of them. Agree with other poster. You get a good salary, but no one backs you up. Awful management.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That about sums it up, but I hear the salaries aren't that good anymore...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RPS and PRA International merged the end of Sept. So we'll see what changes will be coming in 2014, I'm expecting big ones.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the lovely biopharma industry is consolidating just like the airlines. People at RPS are furious. The CEO or President cussed and 'behaved erratically' during the press conference announcing the merger. Stock options were not honored when KKR has $78 billion in assets. No one at RPS is happy about working for or under the PRA branding. Lots of Senior CRAs are fed up and tired at RPS. No raises or bonuses for 2-3 years, only stock options which turned out to be useless. No 401 match despite promises. Completely unethical company. PRAs reputation as a work mill for burning out CRAs is also a concern. Be warned.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do people at RPS fear being laid off, or that RPS will not remain a separate company under PRA's CEO leadership??