How is WMT surviving?!

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2013 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How in the world is this company able to stay afloat? After all the issues (leadership changes, product failures, etc...) I just can't figure out how this company is keeping it together. In my city, Midwest, they have very little business...with any of their divisions. I only, rarely, see some joint cases and thats it!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post of the year. Excellent insight and analysis into the inner workings of Wright Medical. Keep doing great work in your city and don't worry at all about Wright or their ability to take any of your business.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't you hear? Monty Brewster inherited the company, but terms of the will state he has to drive the company into the ground without acquiring any assets of value to get his real inheritance. The last of the company cash is being spent on useless executives, senior directors and directors by the assload, and ridiculous relocation & travel expenses. I think Monty already has a driver, but maybe he still needs a photographer to document the collapse coming. I hear all new hires are underqualified and overpaid. If interested, please apply. Just keep in mind it's a temporary gig.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You failed to mention all the rental houses and rental cars when they go home for the weekend!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until the backorders start mounting. Start hording inventory guys, its going to be a long year!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point - I think they have a wheel that they spin to decide the next VP! Shit at the rate we are going, we will have a VP of Office Moves. I cant wait for on of the smart investor guys to ask the million dollar question - why so many VP's???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr.P surely will run out of buddies soon. Maybe he just did so he sold off and took all his buds with him.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of Bob P's buds went with him - wonder why?