1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice

In need of Great Compound Pharmacy

Discussion in 'Specialty Pharmacies - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2013 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the NE and am in need of a reputable compound pharmacy.

I have been working with one pharmacy for a couple of years but their service is lacking and am having some issues with them so I would like to make a switch to a company that has their act together. They are legitimate and ethical but I am having some major concerns.

Any recommendations would be great along with some additional information to help me in deciding where I would like to move my business.

Some key concerns are:
    Do they bill private insurances and what is their fill rate?
    Do they pay for refills and what is their refill rate?
    What kind of turnaround time in delivering formulations?
    How is the pay structure? Flat rate or percentage?
    How do they track sales?
    How is their service?

Again, I am with a legitimate company but I know there are better more responsive companies out there. I am not considering the fly-by-night companies in AL, MS and FL etc...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are your concerns, and where do you cover? Also, are you Independent, or Distributorship? Have a pharmacy with 3-4 locations that may be worthwile...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just to confirm, where do you cover-Nebraska?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in New Jersey

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try Supreme Medical Solutions LLC. Our pharmacy is PCAb acredited, licensed in all 50 states and have a pharmacist available 24/7. We pay on new scripts AND refills. We also give you other great ways to earn residual income as our reps can earn money by leveraging the relationships they have in these same accounts for additional products/services. You can email me at tisley@SupremeMedSolutions.com

I will be happy to provide you with additional information as we are looking for reps in NJ and other areas too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear great things about "Medimix". Have all credentials and has their act together. Out of Florida. Thinking about going with them,myself. They are also a National Compounding Company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They also pay a lot lower than others like Supreme.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supreme medical is a joke! FYI, anyone who is all over these boards telling you constantly how awesome they are should raise a red flag!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medimix is not an ethical pharmacy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a great one that I work with. Excellent reimbursements, delivery within 48 hours, (literally), licensed in 45 states.. very reputable, in business 30+years, weekly reporting numbers to the reps, 69% fill rate... absolutely no BS... they do the typical pain, scar, wound...launching a nice ENT line very shortly... I have been through 4 other pharmacies and waded through a ton of BS, late deliveries, untimely payments, not licensed in many states. So if anyone is interested just give me a call... 973-809-2941 or shoot me an email to azonahealth@gmail.com

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this pharmacy out of Mississippi?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE have been very happy with Supreme Medical Solutions, they are honest and transparent with everything they do. I'd rather have someone who told the truth than a group who tried to hide things. They have multiple lines you can sell other than just compounding which is great. They have reps all across te US so I seriously doubt that just one person is posting on here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supreme Medical is not even a pharmacy. It's a guy named Tom who just gets scripts from reps and tries to find a pharmacy to fill them. Then when that pharmacy doesn't work out, he tries to find another one..LOL

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you found a pharmacy to work with yet? I know of a pharmacy, small and local with excellent reputation. Excellent compensation 35-40%.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a fool would go work there. I Just left that garbage pile. They are no different than all of the other me-too compounding pharmacies.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would reiterate what the previous poster said about MediMix, feel free to contact me at capitolaconsulting@gmail.com if you would like more information. I've been very happy with them, and have an immense amount of support (when I need it)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Any pharmacy that hounds you and asks for "protected lists" is just going to rob your scripts internally. Turn around time is bad, management is pure greed. Stay away.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What fly by nights are you referring to in FL, AL, MS, etc? Curious who and why to avoid them. Oh and you guys going back and forth insulting each other's companies is comical...not credible.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medimix won't be around much longer. Been reported that they hire the Dr.s PA to be the rep, very very illegal. Rep and PA could go to the big house for this. Stay far away from them.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find them to be ethical. Why do you say this?