1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice
Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody have the scoop on Medimix Compound Pharmacy?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are they?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away at all costs! If you're looking for a job, it is not a good place to work.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They pay there reps illegally. It is a portion of the insurance reimbursement which is fee splitting. They are NOT accredited either.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be very careful of Bellevue, they pay many Dr.s as " consultants". DOJ will catch on and shut them down

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure who is writing these, however I would encourage someone looking into the company to speak with the management. If you are a legitimate canidate, I'm sure you will have no problem getting one of the owners on the phone to learn about the pharmacy and how they operate.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem with the management is the fact that they are filled with greed. They will let go of people simply for making too much money.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the one where they antagonize the reps so they will quit and turn the accounts into "house accounts" and nag the patients for refills? Stay away. Stay clear and do not sign ANYTHING!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps are direct w2 employees, so they play by the rules. Medimix also has a PCAB Accreditation and is a First Class Pharmacy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Medimix is smart enough to know that if they screw the reps; the reps will direct customers to another pharmacy. Simple as that. Just keep your accounts close.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All pharmacies try for refills. Hell, even CVS and Walgreens houd patients for refills.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hound

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's pretty stupid! I've never heard of a company firing a sales person for making too much money. Seeing how the reps make about 15 percent that means the company is making FAR more in revenue! Without the reps, the pharmacy would not make a dime.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like they have just hired an IL, WI, MN regional based out of MN (I think) they are looking for a regional in Indy. have a friend interviewing with them next week and it sounds like a complete cluster---K! who is this VP that she talks about? sounds like an idiot! Mike I think?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did United HC abolish it's relationship with some of the compound pharmacies who price gouged? I heard this pharmacy and others were kicked out.

Need a pharmacy which United covers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IP Daly is a good pharmacy, great % comp plan

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If an insurance co. has abolished its contract with a compounder, it would probably be due to screwing around with patient copays- either capping them or waiving them- not uncommon in the business.

The actual price of the prescription is set by the insurance co., not the compounder, so they can't really blame the compounder for that.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does United HC Optima cover compounds by Daly? Need a pharmacy contracted with United.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you call United and ask?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because you can't get a "straight" answer from any compound pharmacy