Mr. Brudney

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2013 at 6:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever happened to Brudney. Has anyone heard from him?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never heard of him. Is he new to WMT?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last I heard he was in Burma hanging out in a cave with j peterman

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home at the new WMT with N. Bryne, L. Tischer, S. Day, and C. Bradfish

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where would that be and why? Is it a start-up with no plan for growth?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's at Tornier

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

S. Day. What a class act and honest Individual with all kinds of integrity? Wright?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do tell. I compete against him now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like he will be running all of Tornier's lower portfolio New Division? This is great news to us in Memphis.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How to beat S. Day. Real easy, just befriend his subordinates and sales people. In the past, most of them loathed him considerably. Given the chance, in the past, they turned on him. Be patient, you may be able to hire away couple of his good sales people. Zebras and tigers can't change their stripes!!!!
    I consider him a "BONUS" to have compete against me anytime.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the advice. Tornier canned a friend of mine today in Western VA. What in the hell is going on there? He was doing great with Orthohelix. WTF

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's his Stripes showing again! I feel this will be his last "trip" down manager road. I wish he was in my area. If you want big increases in competitive conversions you must have a Baffoon like him as a competitor. Your friend probably did a good to decent job. "Sunny D" probably couldn't control him so he got canned.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no shit,, Tornier? Knew him at Exactech when he was some kinda consultant. Remember that he tried to lift a couple of beer glasses from a dinner becasue he thought they looked cool. What at tool. It goes without saying but what that SOB with both eyes.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a great source at TRNX that said the Brudney is the next VP of Sales. He is biding his time there until the position open up. It does add up. Why would he be pulled in from his vitamin business without some type of assurance?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If true, I'm going to take a heavy short position in TRNX asap!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the guy who tells reps and managers at Tornier he still doesn't have a job description and is not actually sure what he is supposed to do yet. He has zero skills to lead any type of team, just look at his résumé.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nepotism and "The Peter Principle" at its best.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then how did he get hired? I am amazed as to the rejects that Tornier has hired in the last year. It is as though they are trying to fail. Bizarre to say the least. One of my customers laughed at me when I told him about Bradfish running the Tornier ankle. He said "wow, are they holding courses at a bar somewhere"..

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess they were not informed that this is a small world we all live in? It's very hard to outrun the way you have treated people in the past. What comes around goes around. LOL. No class at all I think.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That seems a little harsh.