Target Preview Lists????

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2015 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone found their list? We got the alert that it would be available under the incentives tab on 12/30. No 2015 tab on mine...more empty promises?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's there under the 2014 tab.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not finding mine anywhere either

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scroll down in 2014 tab past 'references' then you will see

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been there since Tuesday.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These target lists are the result of incompetent leadership. What a joke!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me why I have so many C targets that are so low in volume?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i would say ask "jb". isnt that what we hear on every cc .

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JB is known as KKs personal hit man

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell why I have so many C targets that have either moved, retired or are deceased? These are people that I have not seen on my target list in years.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because no matter how many times this shit is brought up Kathy and Perry are either too lazy or too fucking stupid to fix it. I'm guessing it's the latter.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the KK, PS or whoever is running this poorly oiled machine wanted the NBU to have high call atttainment percentages would it not behoove them to allow sales reps to assist in designing a target list of customers that actually exist in their given geography?

Getting a target list riddled with inaccurate and unobtainable directives after the quarter has started leads people to believe that either:
    A) our leadership is incompetent
    B) our leadership wants to create sales force turnover.
    C) our leadership simply does not care
    Or D) this is the most brilliant rollout of customer target information - given in a manner that offers clear direction, logical business rational and minimum customer disruption.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have doctors that have died or retired years ago on my list. Then I have high volume doctors who have moved out of state - RUL confirmd by office and by medical board as no longer practicing in my state but are now part of my goal for Q1? Another way KK and PS can avoid paying out the retention 1.5x bonus.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention the countless people who now have old addresses marked as their target address.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice work Kathy. See, everyone knows you are not qualified for the job you have. All this talk about a high performing culture and meanwhile your performance is incredibly poor. We all know you read this stuff on here since you referenced these posts at the manager meeting. Maybe you should take the hint and realize that you suck as a leader. Get out now since you've already created enough havoc on people.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Useless.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because you must be a core rep! Looks like the overlay reps got the good list with all A and B targets!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats so they keep you here until after the launch and then overlays are the first to go!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After all the natural attrition that is occurring and the expedited attrition that will occur because this job is no longer about selling but managing metrics-every one who wants to stay here will have a job. You can't lay off when you can barely get people to stay.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. They keep trying to fill expansion terrs through one door while existing reps are exiting another. They can't catch up. There are still over 50 vacancies out there, WTF? Even recruiters are asking whats going on at this company. Plus word is on the street about the horrible leadership Shire has in place and many are saying no thanks.