This meeting sucks so far

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2015 at 5:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate the BED market potential they seem to go over time and time again. Vyvanse has been out forever now and the providers that are using it for BED will continue to do so but I guarantee this will do nothing for our bottom line.

My new target list has no providers that I have never call on

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone seen Gollum at the meeting so far?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First off she is not going anywhere. There is no chance she will bite the hand that feeds her since no one else will hire her. She has never had to earn a job on her own but she spews out her resume like she's a accomplished so much. The one common denominator of her career is PS and he keeps her around to be the bad cop (or to keep FO's toes tapping - wink,wink)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a new Sales Director?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK is one bad ass bitch

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least certification wasn't bad. I was able to certify with a lady from the south that had a low cut shirt! Helped me stay focused

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh dude, she had some jugs!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many presentations did Kobe actually get around to? I'm sure she tracked them all and will put the number on a slide somewhere or on her resume. WTF happened to this company?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She came around to mine and said that I need to be a more aggressive closer and than she scheduled to ride with me at the end of this month! Crazy bitch! She knows nothing of our type of sale.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On a positive note, we definitely have some hotties at this meeting!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we do. I am looking at a few right now at the Smithsonian! HOOOOOT!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This meeting blows. Especially for a launch meeting. Shit, the Intuniv adjunctive launch had more pizazz than this lame shit. Plus, who the fuck goes to DC in mid winter for a national launch meeting.

Low rent all the way through. Nice job KK.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not a launch quality meeting at all. But it is much better than the last meeting.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not launch quality? But IT IS a launch meeting. Remember Intuniv new indication launch? We had free afternoon activities, Patagonia pullovers and private Sheryl Crow concert. To say that this meeting is better than the summer POA is really setting the bar low, isn't it? The Air and Space museum? C'mon what are we 10 year olds? Lame all the way, just like Kobe.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting is geared to the audience. Look around and what do you see?
    That's why we're here and being treated like kids, 90% are!!! Hope we get an afternoon snack and a little nap before we go on our next adventure

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Cheryl Crow sucks!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had the opportunity to talk to her - - - very nice and smart - - - she reminds me of Galadriel.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll take Sheryl Crow over Kathy Kobe. Sorry, I mean Galadriel. Now that I think of it, Galadriel led a revolution and with Kathy the revolution will be led against her and her gestapo tactics.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Natpara launch meeting is in Clearwater, FL with meetings 24/7 and no dancing girls (or boys, got to be PC). Maybe I will see the beach if I am fast enough during one of the breaks.