Thoughts on the Three Stooges

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until all three are officially gone, this thread will keep coming back too. Mike, Margie and Alina, the axis of evil to MVD. Anyone beg to differ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am just elated we are just a few weeks away from having all three of those losers gone from the company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No disagreement from me

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody could develop a movie to show the world the tragedy these three dumb despots created.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just ask our customers how they liked having two ped reps in their offices. Then ask how they liked having their tenured MVD person thrown out (happened in many cases due to logistics of Gardasil upon launch). Some deals were made within regions that stacked deck in favor of a district over another. Many horror stories. My ped 1 never set foot in the hospital and they were given responsibility despite no training and my long-standing relationships. When they were sent packing, I had to go back in 3 years later and try to straighten it all out. A horror story scarier than anything I have ever seen.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccine customers are getting fed up with the new MVID because it is behaving like the old USHH that has been getting locked out of offices with the call frequency reach garbage. MVID is now just the USHH pig with lipstick.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought only bad things about them while they were here to destroy MVD. Now I think the best thing that has happened to MVID is that they are gone and not wanted back.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the movie Horrible Bosses was based on some of the current leadership here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Moe poked all 3 of them in their eyes as they seemed to run around here blindly.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we are actually lucky only having 3 stooges- there are 4 horsemen of the apocalypse!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are all plagues upon mankind and MVD.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The plague will thankfully be gone from Merck on December 31st. May it hit GSK full force like it did MVD.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can hope.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

December 31st will be the new July 4th to those of us in MVD

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Five days and all three are history we don't want ever repeated in vaccines ever again. They were slapstick drama not comedy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They came to bury MVD not to praise it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All three need to be slapped stooge style repeatedly for every day they were here destroying the division.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cue the "Three Blind Mice" theme song, all three stooges have offically left the Merck stage hopefully to never ever to return. THANK GOD FOR SMALL FAVORS!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will never get it that they never got it

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were an experiment that went horribly wrong with disastrous results. Merck's version of Jurassic Park, bringing dinosaur ushh tablet people to MVD and allow them run loose to destroy the division was the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas.