New Car Orders: I'll take a Ford Shitbox please...Thanks for the choices Pfe

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2011 at 9:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God this company just keeps getting better every day. Summit continues to blow (I love going on trips with SDs, RMs and Mr. Free Trip HQ guy). No starters. No budget for lunches to drive business. No car upgrades for Summit wins (I mean is it that much of an additional expense....one shitbox for a little nicer shit box) etc...I could go on but we all know how depressing this is. I know, I have to accept this is the norm now. It just sucks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a Fusion. Not bad at all. 4 cylnders, but I like it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHA....switched companies....better car for me!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

buy ur own, cry baby.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ford is the only automaker not to take a federal bailout. Kudos!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all semantics and political kabuki theater.

Ford, BMW, Toyota Took Secret Government Money

"In the depths of the financial collapse, the U.S. Federal Reserve pumped $3.3 trillion into keeping credit moving through the economy. It eventually lent $57.9 billion to the auto industry — including $26.8 billion to Ford, Toyota and BMW."

http://jalopnik.com/5704575/ford-bmw-toyota-took-secret-government-money

http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/markets-mainmenu-45/1290

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-08-21/wall-street-aristocracy-got-1-2-trillion-in-fed-s-secret-loans.html

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy Shit. Some people are never satisfied. Take the Fusion (which is actually a great car), or join the CRS program. Exactly what does the company need to do to make you happy?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're 5'11" or over this is a death box without headroom.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So... i just saw the lease per month of $129... i think Pfizer is going to make money off this one on us.... and 35-40 mpg.... gotta love it!!! Pulling my wife off the policy Pfizer

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just remember these are the good old days. In ten years time Pfizer will expect us all to be riding f*cking mopeds. We'll arrive at the doctors offices with helmet hair and bugs between our teeth!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about leg room? Do they give you the Fred Flinstone option to run your legs underneath the floor board to give it that hybrid edge?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two words for the headquarter pukes bashing the OP: EAT ME!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was laid off last time around and now drive a 98 pathfinder with 205,000 miles on it. A fusion is looking pretty good right now.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all relative.

My issue is that everyone must make sacrifices except the top execs. I'm sure their helicopters, jets and limos are top of the line, along with their compensation packages, parachutes and all.

Normally I wouldn't care because I'm a true believer/fan of capitalism and free markets, but these clowns don't own the company and have very little personally vested in it yet they get away with showering themselves with all the fortunes of what only owners should be entitled to.

It's just corruption and it needs to be halted yesterday!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all deserve a Government Motors Chevy Volt...plug 'er in and go for about 100 miles

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously. Couldn't agree more with this reply. OP, give me a f--ckin' break.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad we didn't ask you above poster

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y'all be looking like freaks in geek Fusion. 6' and over, large freaks!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I smell fear from the nerds!