How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2011 at 5:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard things have been interesting with the integration so far. Do tell!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frankly I could make a compelling case that Niznick has been the catalyst that brought down the earning potential of reps and emboldened the "Build-Pump & Dump" approach all the senior managers would like to achieve. Let's face it there are a number of senior managers with equity positions in their respective companies saying "how the F**K did he pull that off?" And the response is: let's look at his model and see if we can reproduce it.

Message to all implant reps: Get used to it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard this morning that the integration is more like a blood bath. Before it is over I bet more than one person will have a legitimate suit against Danaher. Wonder how long they will put up with Niznick's nonsense.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like wishful thinking from a competitor. The VP of sales for SIS is now the VP of sales for the merged company so the ID reps now have professional leadership. The Sybron reps now have a broad product line.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean they have more knock-offs to sell than they did before? lol Yeah- OK- great point.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have competitors, unless you count internal. Jerry is still the fly in the ointment over there and it will surely become a problem.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to meet this new VP of sales and have him explain how he trains people to sell implant lines that have different design philosophies. Sybron had both single and two stage implants and it would seem ITI now has the same issue. I can think of numerous clinical reasons that weight against using a single stage implant and only come up with a few that might suggest using one. Then you now have exactly how many different two stage implant designs to sell ? ? ? There is a difference between a broad product line with the same design theme and ID's that is full of contradictions. And don't try and tell us the same theme is that they are all inexpensive, because the confusion Niznick has created would suggest why he had to price them accordingly. Basically your design guru was throwing darts at the wall hoping one might stick.

Then again most dentist's don't know crap about implant design so maybe you should just suggest asking potential clients what they think is important and go from there.............like a friend of mine said last night - "Niznick is a genius when is comes to selling to the average dentist."

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are many more average dentists than there above-average dentists. NobelActive's marketing states that it is for the "Experienced Dentist" which means if you are very good, or very lucky, it might work. Niznick focuses on simplicity by making a variety of implants that work with the drills and surgical protocols the average dentist is use to working with... thus the sales growth of 35% annually.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You nailed it, Its the number one complaint I get from restoring dentists about noble, they keep changing stuff, impression pins change shape, gotta buy another one (for the same implant!) and on and on and on.....

One smart thing ID did was their plastic containers, parts can be put back in there after use so they're easy to identify for future use. I was in an office the other day and was showed the dentists implant restoring collection of stuff. Tupperware container full of parts (mostly nobel) except for the color nothing was identifiably to him as he doesn't use this stuff every day.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yawn. Who's on dancing tonight? You'll never lose dumbing it down to the lowest common denominator in dentistry, especially for lazy, selfish sales reps. Dr. N is a genius. Next time you doubt that, engage him in a debate. Be ready for a nasty little verbal beating and a Super-Size helping of humility. You should go to the 'are you being tracked' blog here for some real entertainment. . . The comments about how to evade doing your job are inspiring.
    Have a great day unless you are run over and killed walking to Starbucks to avoid making calls.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the VP? According the website only 1 guy still exists and looking at his old title vs. his new title he was demoted. That's inspiring considering the fact that Sybron bought Niznick. Take it from us here (at what is now Zimmer). He will get rid of all of you. He'll play nice with the leadership and then brutalize the Sybron guys (they don't work, they are overpaid. We've heard it all).

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's a Zimmer? Wasn't he a baseball coach?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The current VP of sales was the President of Sybron until his company bought niznicks. Niznick has already made him fire a couple of senior level guys. Guys that he (VP of Sales) originally hired.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last year I sold 8 implants for next to nothing, and this year, I moved it all the way up 12. So, as you can see, I'm surpassing ID's sales growth easily. As a bonus, if you ask me, I'll describe to you how every other system has no value next to mine and treat everyone as if they're idiots, hardly tolerating their useless presence. This formula will no doubt take me to the top in a few short years.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And it did..... $300,000,000 in value and president of a merged enterprise of ID, SIS and Attachments International. So maybe he was right... the other companies are idiots to have high list prices and discount like heal to hang on to the big customers. And if it were just about price, the Brazillian and Israeli companies could have done what Niznick did. He also added innovation and quality to value - and I think he is just getting started.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Opps --- "discount like hell" - the "heal" must have been a froidian slip that discounting will not heal their inherent problems.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes no difference. This old fool Niznick may be an implant genius, but he knows NOT how to take care of, or respect people and this is his achilles tendon. His products may be good, but you still need to surround yorself with people that respect you and do not wish you ill will and he can't do that because he purposely does things to make them distrust and dislike him. Its no wonder nobody knows what Niznick has done - he has been shut out on purpose and thats why he has to rant and rave.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobel, and their paid opinion leaders, selected in many cases because of their influence in organizations like AO, have tried to shut Niznick up and out for decades. With the coming of age of the Internet, this is now impossible.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management does so many unethical things, I myself have multiple grounds on lawsuits. Suits that lawyers salivate over. Got the proof and witness too on multiple transgressions/illegal actions. Old man likes to mess with folks in very bad ways that are contrary to any CA work ethics, the tall man likes to break rules and regs. that the state of CA would like to know. The new doggy thinks his doesn't smell, but things that he has stated to reps. would look very interested posted. I won't. But it would be funny to see on Youtube.com some of the garbarge these guys have done. Lawyers galore would be salivating and calling. Backup paperwork on some it would keep the Sybron Lawyers in BMW's for years.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good that you have all the documentation and recordings. You should take them to the bank and own them. I understand if you don't though to stay in the industry with no rumors floating around that you sued them. Maybe it is best if you just quit or if you already quit, to find better people to work with.