BG12 will be the oral MS drug of choice. Gilenya will fail

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2011 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biogen owns MS. BG12 will get priority review and be available soon

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Serono rep said the same thing. Wow Biogen owns MS how old are you 10?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hum. Put them on something as safe as bg 12 or put them on Gilenya. There's a hard answer! Once again, you leave and this is what happens. For the loyal who stayed put, bg is their reward. And unlike novartis BIIB is taking real care of their employees. Yesterday I made 70,000 after giving uncle sam 37,000. I'm sure big pharma novartis will do the same for it's employees. The stock will go to 100 in the next 75 years! But don't worry in 3-5 years after physicians determine the long term effects of your drug they might feel comfortable using. So in 1200 days from now let me know how it's going for you. In those 1200 days Biogen will have put you right out of the race. Remember you win some and you lose some.

4. Patient1

Patient1 Guest

Good thing for Biogen because Tysabri PML rate is rising fast.

Let's just hope there's no little hidden problems that are discovered "after" it has been rushed to market.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone considered the unknown of how Gilenya SIGNIFICANTLY lowers the periph lymphocyte count in the body after dosing especially at steady state. That will cause serious illness and many deaths one would think. If I were prescribing this drug, I would be careful and wait it out to find out what results would be. SCARY---I AM JUST SAYING>

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been on the market in Germany for over 10 years. No issues whatsoever. Fty is toast

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually the rate is not increasing one bit more than 6 months ago. The number of cases increases because the number of patients rise. Tysabri is going nowhere, so get used to it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow - you cannot do math. Patient rise is not so great, but the rate of PML cases is increasing. Nine more cases this month, seven last month, ten the month before that. There was a steady average of five cases per month prior. What you are seeing is a number of patients in the 2-3 year range emerging and that rate is close to 1 in 500.

Not many patients are new to Tysabri and quite a few are dropping the drug.

Read before you speak.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you taking to most of us did not come from Biogen. Your bragging about 70,000 how small is your dick.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Money bags your not running a hedge fund your a sales rep. Where you spending all that money on yacht or a million dollar home let us know.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"you're"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're fighting a losing battle on this one - no comprehension of the difference - but you'll get all kinds of vitriolic spew in the meantime.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look he just make 70k and a spelling expert. Did you pick out your new Mercedes with all that cash?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's 70 more than any of us are making.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made a great bonus selling Gilenya. Should make over 60k this year.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're probably the only one. Ask how many will make under target bonus in a launch year.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BULLSHIT. I have a top 10 territory. I'm not making ANYTHING CLOSE TO NET 60,000

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here since launch & I second that. BS for sure

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a look at the numbers you want my W2. I said I am on pace about 30k when Q2 gets paid out in June.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya, ok and I'm looking at Niagra Falls in the middle of the Arizona desert.