AAI new Lab? Better fix problems at home first!

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AAI has already experienced one failed lab in New Jersey, I guess they're ready for another dose.

They need to get their issues resolved at their failing current facilities before they jump off any more.

The new Lab aquisition is nothing compared to the problem this company has with the huge loss of its talent. With the new VP of Operations Paul Maffuid firing or running out the people who really perform the work at this company and the reason why alot of the clients have their work there, its only a matter of time before it all goes under! I hope Pat Walsh keeps an eye on this guy and see's the trend that going on before its too late.

I bet you will start to see more and more of the key players get tired of the under staffing, poor planning, lack of communication and just plain shitty attitude of some individuals and move on to a job were they treat you with some type of respect.

I have never seen a place that has so many unhappy people and a senior management team that has no idea of what's really going on. Their idea is to make fast changes with no plan and do it with insufficent staffing and little to no resources.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% Correct!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, I was going to apply there from another CRO that's awful.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't want to work here.

Everyone is afraid, this isn't a company that values the employees; it threatens them. A long time ago it was a good company but all of that changed when the new management took over. Now it just sucks. Try Quality Chemical instead.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that Pat has Celsis labs he can shut down the Hall Drive lab at AAI. He will close Micro and Raw Materials because he can shift that work to Edson and St. Louis. That is why Phil, the head of the raw materials group, was publically humiliated and quit. Next will be Expo.....wonder if he will shut down formulations too. If they close Expo the rats and possums will have no where to live. Glad I am already in HQ.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Expo rats will be right at home with the 2 leg rats in the New Lab building.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like AAI got a new frozen rat (Eric) CFO. Moving from one failed CRO to the next; he should feel right at home.

If I read the financials correctly then Patheon has lost money three out of the last five years, with a loss of 16.2 million last year. Hopefully he can do as well at AAI.

Maybe the new rat can turn the 20 million of “ lead” Celsis stock into gold?

Check out this SEC filing.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1538657/000153865712000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

Looking good....go team.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need a job and Wilmington seems nice, close to the beach and all. Working here can't be that bad

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Little by little the company dies, killed by Pat and his pals. Too sad.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!....

It breaks my heart to read these posts. I am an AAI alumni from the mid '90s when we were the finest contract lab around. PPD was purely clinical,Covance was Corning Analytical and our only true competitor was Lancaster Labs. We were the 600 lb. gorilla!

Looks like it might be a stretch to make Squirrel Monkey today.

Sad.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes too sad.

Pat has destroyed what Fred, Ludo, Fran, David, VJ, Bruce, little Ricky and all of the other leaders or pseudo-leaders and sycophants could not.....what the previous management understood that Pat cannot grasp is that the staff is key to the success of the business.

Loser

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I start my new job at Quality this week. Less money but at least they treat their people well and the management is not a pack of liars. Lots of ex-AAI people.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you!
    It is good to know there is a local company for all the underachieving scientists to give their best 10%.
    Maybe AAI can send over the left over food from their parties and new customer celebrations to ensure you are fed, given your low salary and poor working conditions.
    Nice career move! Good luck.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best have left, micros is shut down and raw materials. Chris Smith, Karl Yeager, Robbie Smith, William Bakewell, Eli Bianchi, Phi Toret, Bob Guardino, Glenn Jennings, Brian Dineen, Hanna Monds, Philipe Maitre, Lee Karras, George Spanos and many many more were not the bottom 10%......what's left at AAI are the people who are trapped.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what type of coffee you drink but it must smell like crap. Eli, Robbie, Karl and Brian were worse than the bottom 10%!

The people remaining are finally getting a chance to show who was really doing the work!

If Walsh will pull the plug on Paul and put someone in there that has some people skills we will be on track. He has puhed out the others you mention and they were good people.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How was that kool-aid?

Where on the bus is your seat?

BTW the bus driver is nuts......so are you for believing his BS

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you mad because you got put on the little yellow bus?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cost of shedding unproductive layers of management: 1 million

Cost of giving true performers already in company a chance to lead: 0 dollars

Impact of finally having a plan: priceless

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

beware that larry and dan are inkubus related. with smelly feet and nose picking initiatives. we are all doomed.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you are not doomed.

Pat has screwed things up very badly, but there are still some really good people left.

Good luck.