Why try for a DBM position?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2012 at 12:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because you don't work. You either babysit reps all day or make them miserable.

Because, there's no pressure, you just hope the numbers land your way. The reps are personally accountable for their numbers, docs, calls, and representing the company every day. Managers do nothing of consequence, except only to their minion reps.

The job is fantastic for those subhuman sciopath narcissists who can control, make miserable, and ruin good peoples' careers, maybe even lives. So for that sick bastard "JERK", the DM job is about as good as it gets.

If you are not an asshole, the DM job is a joke and so easy a monkey could do it. Ride with the reps 4 days a week and stay home the 5th. You can just ride along and watch, then you get to tell them what they did wrong or right in your eyes, the reps must kiss your ass and agree with everything to keep their jobs and hopefully get a star by their name come ACE review time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

umm, because they make 30% more than you and get long term incentives that you don't...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! You must be in Mandy Schnelten's district! this is her to a 'T'.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are their long term incentives? First I have heard of this.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The OP is spot on!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Long term...they get stock grants if their team performs. It's not a lot, but it is nice.

I would say the level of work a good, honest DM does is not worth the extra hassle.

Being a rep or a specialty rep is the best way to fly. Especially until they fix the career ladder. That training position is a killer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What career ladder? You're just a mouse on a wheel that spins forever while they promote their friends.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry that you got passed up for a promotion. Your apparently not up to the job. Get it? Dumbass. Thanks for the hearty laugh.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being a specialty rep is great if you like living in your car, driving 1,000 miles per week. Also, don't forget that no one is at or over 100% for all three products... ever. Oh, and the best thing is that after your spine is powder from driving, you have to look forward to up to 4 years of travel completing your trainer and RSM position before you become a DBM.

Specialty sucks balls.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I wasn't. Just stating what I , and many others, have observed to be the case.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Career tree needs to be rethought.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or cut down

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry too much about the career tree, as it's the whole pharma tree that's in the process of being cut down