Are you happy?

Discussion in 'Zyber Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Happy

Poll closed Aug 26, 2011.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.Yes
    2.No

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very happy to have a job in this economy. I am sure there are many Americans in the un-employment line that would gladly trade you places.

Be thankful for what you have!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget that! Im home collecting a check while you suckas are out workin!!!!

OBAMA 12!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey STOOPER try to find a good product and stay off cafepharma. You keep bringing up unemployment but as you cut rep's commissions because your Goofy ass is greedy and you could not sell yourself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am trying to move my doctors up the space time continuum, but doc brown doesn't like the strep pnuemo coverage. The flux copasator in my Ipad won't get up to 88 miles an hour and Marty McFly has to go Back to the Future to save Cedax sales.

What is a rep to do?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whether or not someone could sell Cough/Cold has no bearing on sales ability. There is no selling going on with Cough/Cold.

My product has 1.5 more Mg of DM than yours.

Whatever, 100 mg expectorant is not a therapeutic dose

Whatever, mine taste better than yours,

Whatever, I am on Medicaid and your not.

Oh, your on Medicaid, I will write your product.

Cough/Cold proves nothing. Dropping samples, giving your 30 second detail on the amount of Antihistimine proves nothing.

The true players sell Cedax and Natroba. That proves sales ability.

Medicaid coverage on Cough Cold proves nothing. I guess we will never know whether or not Cooper could sell. He never sold Cedax. Although, he does manage to sell a small force of studs from small pharma to wallstreet everyday. I would say he is a hell of salesman.

Play on Playa

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding??!! The pay is HORRIBLE!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is cafe pharma policy that all post are anonymous!!! So, if there is a subpoena, there is nothing to give up. Don't listen to any more corporate emails, use your freedom of speech to communicate about issues in the field. This our site!! Stay the hell off management!! Zyberians speak your mind.