Average Time Until Quintiles Calls For an Interview

Discussion in 'Quintiles' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theres a few entry level positions in my area (Im a recent college grad) I applied a month ago on the same day the job was posted. I do have commission based sales experience already plus the position does say "great for recent college grad." So I thought I would at least be considered for a phone interview. Any idea how long it takes to hear back on pharma jobs these days?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you may want to call and ask for Dennis Gillings. I have found this helpful in the past.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to call Dan urinal, He hates it when you misprnounce his name its said liek this
    your-ri-nall

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it depends on need or the location/office. I was contacted via email the next day after I applied, saying that I had been picked for a phone interview, but I believe that it was a longer process (weeks) for another new hire.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you talk about the salary, benefits, contract length, training, what pharma the contract with, etc...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Benefits at Quintiles are outstanding, salaries are competitive. Contract length will depend on the need, usually it is at least a year. Training is by far second to none among CROs, Quintiles is known for their global training and have won many awards. Opportunities for career advancement are solid because the services they can provide their sponsors are very diverse.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info. A few more questions. Were most of the reps in your training new to pharma or laid off from other companies? Where is training and how long? Car allowance or company car? How big is your territory? When the contract ends, is the goal to get hired directly by the pharma company who hired quintiles or stay with quintiles and wait for a new contract?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are smart, you would run in the other direction. Quintiles is a sweat shop that doesn't respect their employees. Stress levels are high and people are extremely unhappy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? Cause you said so? Douche

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My, aren't we mature? You may be just the candidate for Q. In fact, with such a tone, I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't already a Sr. Manager there.