Revenge: How to get someone fired?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I've always been kind of a pacifist. My father always taoght me to never hit someone in anger... unless you are absolutely sure no one is looking." Harold Ramis in Stripes.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold." - Not sure who said this

Ok, we've all been wronged in this business by someone who has been self serving, back-biting and just a plain asshole. What creative ways have you thought about, whether or not you would actually do it, to exact revenge and get someone jammed up with HR? Curious question isn't it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You always need a couple witnesses to back up your story. For instance, if your asshole manager is discussing your sexual orientation with other employees and you can get the employees to back up your claim that he made a derrogatory comments or insinuated them or just the fact that he has his nose in your underwear, should be enough to get him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SUCCESS is the best revenge

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM tried to sniff my panties one day in the car. No one was looking so it was a "he said, she said". He was a complete tool.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's exactly it. I can't even tell you how many times I have dealt with stupid ass managers who just say and do the most GD stupid shit. Honest to God, is there just not a fucking brain in their GD heads. I mean I am talking here of people who have graduate degrees, but don't have enough fucking sense to keep their GD nose out of your undies.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inform HR thet they are working for their spouse as a director of another company while taking the Big A paycheck

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So very true. I had to wear long suit skirts after that particular incident. My DM was a true pantie sniffer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trick them into doing something completely ethical. Some sort of situation you can trap them in, where they put the needs of the patient ahead of the business. After that, they should be on their way out in no time!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, you don't have to get them fired. You just need them out of your life. I have had 2 people depart from mine by just sending their name and contact information to a few recruiters. They leave and think they are going to be happy, and I actually AM happy. Problem solved.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call compliance and tell them that John Doe ate an extra dessert at Ruth's Chris. Oh man, shit will hit the fan.

BTW, if you didn't catch the sarcasm in that statement you don't realize how lame this job really is.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please note that per Abbott HR Policy ... "there is a Non-Retalitation
    Policy in place at all times for all Abbott Employees"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's easy all you need to do is call OEC with one annonymous tip and poof an invetigated is started. Even if it"s hear say they will investigate. This has been ongoing for years in the western region. Next thing you know someone is fired!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this GD you keep mentioning? Your manager?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg Davidson

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just love GD!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would you want to get someone fired? Pretty cruel in this economy...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya like that means alot!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you could call HR and file reports, but if they are friends, that is not going to work. Another option is to set up that employee, it is fairly easy. People who take advantage of those who are in need of employment, such as a female working to support her family, then a boss who is harrassing her, but has been there for a long time and am friends with everyone, he needs to be fired and I am sure that you/ the woman were not the only one that this has happened to. Talk to a lawyer, then file a complaint, track down all the other female who have also worked there during the time of the male boss and convince them to say the same thing. Now you have a class action lawsuit, which will pay a good amount. The company will either fire him to make it go away and pay or have a lot of bad publicity and pay.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you mean Gonzo. Search me, seems impossible at this point.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It ain't easy. I knew several people during my sentence at Abbott who were worthless sub-human amoebas. Two of the them had HR files the size of the Tokyo white pages- primarily from subordinate complaints. The other was a psycho bi-polar VP (by my observation) who supposedly was on the fast track. It took a while but all 3 imploded eventually and quit before they were axed. The VP subsequently moved to Research Triangle whereupon he destroyed a start-up biotech. The bad news is that these LOSERS hung on long enough that I left the company in disgust and they remained. The good news is that I left for a better much opportunity--and these doofuses (doofi?) ended up at the bottom of the employment dumpster. Keep your chin up. If these losers are as bad as you suggest, they'll be found out eventually. BTW, are any of your tormenters grads of Univ of Houston or Miami?