Cafepharma Message Boards

Cafepharma Message Boards (http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/index.php)
-   Merck (http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Thoughts on the Three Stooges (http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=484789)

Anonymous 04-18-2012 04:53 PM

Re: Thoughts on the Three Stooges

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4330378)

Not really. Merck is grasping for straws. If we don't make plan there will be layoffs.

Anonymous 04-22-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4262707)
There are lots of qualified people but unfortunately they are all working for the competition or in other lines of work these days. MVD was a great place to be. MVID stings when you pee.

Monotone Mike Thomas must be gloating over the possibilities of how he is going to steal the ped business for GSK while Merck is super taser laser focused on Zostavax, corporate lingo (level set, above/below the line, low hanging fruit) and Oz Principles crap.

Anonymous 04-25-2012 09:08 AM

Big Hair Todd and The Little Rascals have no clue what they are doing and MVID is in a state of chaos because of it.

Anonymous 04-26-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4343413)
Big Hair Todd and The Little Rascals have no clue what they are doing and MVID is in a state of chaos because of it.

This brat pack is destroying MVID much faster than the stooges. It appears the younger the management team, the dumber they are.

Anonymous 04-26-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4344782)
This brat pack is destroying MVID much faster than the stooges. It appears the younger the management team, the dumber they are.

Why not, they have no experience. You guys are really screwed because vaccines were all Merck had left. Merck is going to have to add another legion of attorneys to handle the bankruptcy that is forth coming. I hate to say that due to the fact I need Merck to be successfull for financial reasons.

Anonymous 04-28-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4339633)
Monotone Mike Thomas must be gloating over the possibilities of how he is going to steal the ped business for GSK while Merck is super taser laser focused on Zostavax, corporate lingo (level set, above/below the line, low hanging fruit) and Oz Principles crap.

You figure that what they didn't get from our continual shortages they will get from policies and inaction of our idiotic non-leadership.

Anonymous 04-30-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4344782)

which is why they are know known as the little rascals

Anonymous 04-30-2012 06:12 PM

The new Stooges movie sucked too.

Anonymous 04-30-2012 08:58 PM

Only three stooges? Don't forget Moonha Banji and Franky Tomato

Anonymous 05-03-2012 10:02 AM

Mike, Margie and Alina completely shook up everything great about this organization and shook out a lot of the talent that made it a great place to be. So what if the stooges, brought in masses and masses of overly analytical go getters and head bobbers with the call, frequency, and reach garbage. Does this division bring in more dollars now? Yes. However at what cost did all of these profits come in? Many of the people they brought over had inept people skills or an inferiority complex that only could be satisfied with a lot of brown nosing and saying yes to everything without question. Instead of building strong relationships with customers, it's more important to suck up to CTL's and DCO's, while treating customers like the enemy if they don't buy into the unrealistic volumes of vaccines or worthless patient outreach program nonsense. Now MVID is in a constant state of chaos because people over promised and under performed. Oh, yeah more customers are closing their doors to us too because of our new commercial model bullying tactics. Thanks stooges for your lasting impression over the last 6 years of turning this division from the crown jewl of Merck into a crown of crap like the rest of Merck.

Anonymous 05-03-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4353593)
Mike, Margie and Alina completely shook up everything great about this organization and shook out a lot of the talent that made it a great place to be. So what if the stooges, brought in masses and masses of overly analytical go getters and head bobbers with the call, frequency, and reach garbage. Does this division bring in more dollars now? Yes. However at what cost did all of these profits come in? Many of the people they brought over had inept people skills or an inferiority complex that only could be satisfied with a lot of brown nosing and saying yes to everything without question. Instead of building strong relationships with customers, it's more important to suck up to CTL's and DCO's, while treating customers like the enemy if they don't buy into the unrealistic volumes of vaccines or worthless patient outreach program nonsense. Now MVID is in a constant state of chaos because people over promised and under performed. Oh, yeah more customers are closing their doors to us too because of our new commercial model bullying tactics. Thanks stooges for your lasting impression over the last 6 years of turning this division from the crown jewl of Merck into a crown of crap like the rest of Merck.

I cannot believe what has happened to what was once known as MVD. GSK could not have done a better job of dismantling us if they had tried. Mikey is already there and I guess the other stooges would always be welcome there.

Anonymous 05-04-2012 07:32 PM

Is this thread about Welsh, O'donell Smith, and Hoskins? Sure sounds like it is

Anonymous 05-05-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4355589)
Is this thread about Welsh, O'donell Smith, and Hoskins? Sure sounds like it is

USHH fool!

Anonymous 05-08-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4356405)
USHH fool!

All it takes is one and we had 3 USHH fools take down the entire vaccine division.

Anonymous 05-09-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4359649)
All it takes is one and we had 3 USHH fools take down the entire vaccine division.

and now that they are gone, we have even bigger fools taking us down to even lower levels

Anonymous 05-12-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4361146)
and now that they are gone, we have even bigger fools taking us down to even lower levels

The current vaccine exec team are so bad that reps and CTL's are making fun of them at district meetings. Just about everybody knows what the stooges did and who they hired to lead has destroyed the division. If only Ken Frazier and the Board of Directors would take some some time away from exercising all of their options and read this board, they may take some action to remove these amateurs.

Anonymous 05-12-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4364353)
The current vaccine exec team are so bad that reps and CTL's are making fun of them at district meetings. Just about everybody knows what the stooges did and who they hired to lead has destroyed the division. If only Ken Frazier and the Board of Directors would take some some time away from exercising all of their options and read this board, they may take some action to remove these amateurs.

What! Take time away from excising options! Go to hell! LMAO!!!

Anonymous 05-12-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4364879)
What! Take time away from excising options! Go to hell! LMAO!!!

I'm already there. I work for MVID!

Anonymous 05-14-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4364933)
I'm already there. I work for MVID!

Cool. Um, well not really though.

Anonymous 05-16-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4361146)

Todd and the DCO's are lying to themselves and each other on how to turn things around. It is pretty scary how little they know. Some serious changes are coming towards the end of the year and it's being done out of ignorance and desperation.

Anonymous 05-19-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4368760)
Todd and the DCO's are lying to themselves and each other on how to turn things around. It is pretty scary how little they know. Some serious changes are coming towards the end of the year and it's being done out of ignorance and desperation.

The DCO's are getting pretty cutthroat amongts each other to impress Todd. TL especially.

Anonymous 05-20-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4372701)
The DCO's are getting pretty cutthroat amongts each other to impress Todd. TL especially.

Thomas' dad can't bail him out of this one.

Anonymous 05-21-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4273875)
Todd and the rascals will probably be gone within 4 years. If Zostavax has another bad year, make it 2.

Let's start a betting pool.

Anonymous 05-22-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4292493)
The panic is starting. The nation is below plan for Zostavax already and pressure is coming from above to move last years doses that are still sitting in fridges.

Retail pharmacies are furious! They are sitting on a ton of product and some of which is short dated, ready to expire soon. I'm afraid to talk to some of my pharmacies because I think the pharmacists might take a swing at me because they are so frustrated with the pressure they are getting from their corporate offices to push the product.

Anonymous 05-24-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4349921)
The new Stooges movie sucked too.

So does their under CTL's.

Anonymous 05-28-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4377083)
Retail pharmacies are furious! They are sitting on a ton of product and some of which is short dated, ready to expire soon. I'm afraid to talk to some of my pharmacies because I think the pharmacists might take a swing at me because they are so frustrated with the pressure they are getting from their corporate offices to push the product.

There is one retail pharmacy chain that has an automatic prompt on their registers to have the pharmacist talk about Zosta. Many of these pharmacists are finding ways to bypass the prompt because they are sick of dealing with our vaccine because of the pressure from their corporate people.

Anonymous 05-30-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4359649)

After the three stooges, we now have four rascals following in their footsteps.

Anonymous 06-01-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4384588)
After the three stooges, we now have four rascals following in their footsteps.

Is it just me or have many of the CTL's around the country turned into robotic zombies, programmed by the DCO's, pushing targeting lists, action plans and simple messages down the throats of the reps at a feverish pitch right now? I know my team is freaking out.

Anonymous 06-01-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4387212)
Is it just me or have many of the CTL's around the country turned into robotic zombies, programmed by the DCO's, pushing targeting lists, action plans and simple messages down the throats of the reps at a feverish pitch right now? I know my team is freaking out.

P A N I C

Anonymous 06-01-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4387882)
P A N I C

Yes, the executive leadership in MVID has created PANIC.

People
Above
Not
In
Control

Anonymous 06-02-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4387901)

People
Above
Not
In
Control

That says it all. The people from P A N I C all work in MViD which was

Many
Vaccines
in
Distress

Now that stocking is better but everything else still sucks, so they are concentrating on P A N I C more than anything else.

Anonymous 06-03-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

People
Above
Not
In
Control

Time for change at the region levels and at the top.

Anonymous 06-04-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

People
Above
Not
In
Control

That is so on target! And it will only get worse, a lot worse.

Anonymous 06-05-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4354689)
I cannot believe what has happened to what was once known as MVD. GSK could not have done a better job of dismantling us if they had tried. Mikey is already there and I guess the other stooges would always be welcome there.

With Mike Thomas already over there, perhaps Thomas Lyon has a soft landing if his ranking continues to be where it is.

Anonymous 06-07-2012 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4391985)
With Mike Thomas already over there, perhaps Thomas Lyon has a soft landing if his ranking continues to be where it is.

Can you see anyone wanting Thomas Lyon except his father?

Anonymous 06-07-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

People
Above
Not
In
Control

And no place more so than the midwest region. Actually, I take that back. Someone is in control- they are in control of the cellar. You know- 5th place.

Anonymous 06-09-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4394494)
And no place more so than the midwest region. Actually, I take that back. Someone is in control- they are in control of the cellar. You know- 5th place.

I haven't seen it but I hear they have a nice newsletter

Anonymous 06-10-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4396443)
I haven't seen it but I hear they have a nice newsletter

someone said it best earlier- those that can sell vaccines sell vaccines, and those that can't sell vaccines put out a region newsletter. What was it called- News From the botTOM?

Anonymous 06-10-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4397379)
someone said it best earlier- those that can sell vaccines sell vaccines, and those that can't sell vaccines put out a region newsletter. What was it called- News From the botTOM?

I can't believe how many threads this guy has going. This has to be a CP record!

Anonymous 06-11-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 4397379)

Don't knock him- at least he is good at something- finishing LAST!