View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: My version of 15 by 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I always say, think about your relationship with your employer as you would a personal, say romantic, relationship. How much are you willing to dump into a relationship with a person you don't trust and treats like you shit? who you are SURE will dump you sometime down the road for a shinier and easier version of yourself? who will lie and cheat and belittle you? who will then tell everyone it was YOUR fault for the relationship's demise...you did this and that, and everything under the sun wrong, when you're pretty darn sure you were a good & devoted companion. So, with these thoughts in mind, if you decide to stay in the dysfunctional relationship and KNOW it's dysfunctional, then go at it half-ass (or less), just like they do with you. Don't be a dummy and commit yourself to someone who doesn't value you. OR...you leave the situation and seek out a better companion. Trust is trust and value is value, whether it's from a person or a company. Just have to respect yourself... however you choose to do it.
great post...so true...that is why I left Merck...it is like being in an abusive relationship...Especially if you are older and tenured and they start making up their
lies to harass you out...(and they do!)