View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: My version of 15 by 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
15 X 15 Guy,

We need an update! How did you do last week? I pulled off only 21 hours! If it weren't for all of those lunch appointments, it would have been much less. Love this new approach! I can't wait to leave this craphole, but I'm taking this easy money for as long as possible.

On behalf of all of those who have been shafted....FU, Merck!
OP back. Last week was great. I love Christmas shopping during the week while everyone is working! Hell I even went to see a movie. I worked about 12 hours total. I check VM early morning, at noon and around 5pm. I make sure to send a few emails early and late each week so everyone thinks I'm working hard. I'm probably one of the last people in the district my CTL would believe is doing the 15x15 when I'm actually the originator of it! I may have to change it up next year to 12 through 12. 12 hours a week through 2012! 12T12.....I like it!

Man I feel a flu or something comin on. My throat is scratchy, sinus pressure and stuff. I think I may need to take the next couple days off sick. Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a few days... .................Take care everyone, especially my 15x15 brothers & sisters! Oh and I almost forgot, FU Merck!