Thoughts on the Three Stooges

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DCO's are getting pretty cutthroat amongts each other to impress Todd. TL especially.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thomas' dad can't bail him out of this one.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's start a betting pool.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retail pharmacies are furious! They are sitting on a ton of product and some of which is short dated, ready to expire soon. I'm afraid to talk to some of my pharmacies because I think the pharmacists might take a swing at me because they are so frustrated with the pressure they are getting from their corporate offices to push the product.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So does their under CTL's.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is one retail pharmacy chain that has an automatic prompt on their registers to have the pharmacist talk about Zosta. Many of these pharmacists are finding ways to bypass the prompt because they are sick of dealing with our vaccine because of the pressure from their corporate people.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the three stooges, we now have four rascals following in their footsteps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it just me or have many of the CTL's around the country turned into robotic zombies, programmed by the DCO's, pushing targeting lists, action plans and simple messages down the throats of the reps at a feverish pitch right now? I know my team is freaking out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

P A N I C

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the executive leadership in MVID has created PANIC.

People
    Above
    Not
    In
    Control

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That says it all. The people from P A N I C all work in MViD which was

Many
    Vaccines
    in
    Distress

Now that stocking is better but everything else still sucks, so they are concentrating on P A N I C more than anything else.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time for change at the region levels and at the top.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is so on target! And it will only get worse, a lot worse.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Mike Thomas already over there, perhaps Thomas Lyon has a soft landing if his ranking continues to be where it is.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you see anyone wanting Thomas Lyon except his father?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And no place more so than the midwest region. Actually, I take that back. Someone is in control- they are in control of the cellar. You know- 5th place.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't seen it but I hear they have a nice newsletter

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

someone said it best earlier- those that can sell vaccines sell vaccines, and those that can't sell vaccines put out a region newsletter. What was it called- News From the botTOM?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe how many threads this guy has going. This has to be a CP record!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't knock him- at least he is good at something- finishing LAST!