Overtime Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 24, 2011 at 6:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought joining the lawsuit would "protect" me. Pfizer is not allowed to retaliate! I know they will make my life impossible but what if I am gone come April anyway and didn't join the damn suit on time!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a moron if you work for Pfizer and opt in. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Get another job if Pfizer is so horrible. If you got another job for the reasons outlined in the suit, that's a different story. If you currently work for Pfizer and opt in you are as bad as the lawyers trying to capitalize on corporate America. Greedy. No one forced you to do this job and get ambitious so you could make a better bonus. This is sales!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VOC. I'm done speaking with you. I was offering some advice to other's who had a legitimate question about a lawsuit and you think you have to chime in with some stupid, moronic, advice. Some people actually care about whether or not they will have repercussions from joining a lawsuit, but you think it is a joke. So this conversation is now over. Oh and by the way, I do not attend Devry as you so eloquently put it. I'm attending UCLA Law school. But I'm sure that the theory of achieving a higher education is lost on someone like you. But if you decide you would like to match wits someone....by all means go outside find a tree and talk to that. That is probably the only intelligent conversation you are capable of having. To all the posters out there, DO NOT listen to whatever a VOC is. He is giving incorrect advice to everyone. Before you EVER join a class action lawsuit, always check with a lawyer in your local area to ensure that you know and understand everything you are getting into. The laws vary from state to state so make sure you speak with a local lawyer. If the case is Federal, the lawyer can gather information and help you understand that as well. Best of luck to everyone. I will not offer any more advice to anyone on here and you can thank VOC for that.

4. VOCS

VOCS Guest

UCLA my ass! Being a night time custodian isn't the same as matriculating, fool. The fact that you are on a pharma site shows how full of shit you actually are. But I don't blame you for quitting the conversation. You just don't like it when I show everyone how big an a-hole you really are. BTW, getting advice from you is about as desirable as getting groceries from the garbage dump.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is, VOCs is never done with anyone, since he has the "Boring" gene which doesn't allow him to understand that we know he's and idiot, a Internet fake, and a pathetic person that craves some contact.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't knock Devry. It beats your almost completed 8th grade in the Oregon Public School system. (For the Intellectually Challenged)

7. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Hey, shitforbrains, you're back. I figured you'd take issue with your alma mater. I am curious about one thing. What in your peabrain little head makes you think I am now or ever lived with tree hugging granola heads in Oregon? Part of your fantasy world, jagoff?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU you stupid assed prison lawyer!!!! John and Jane Doe cases are filed every day. It's for confidentiality purposes numbnuts. Now go away!!!! I hope you're not the turd going to UCLA. Being that stupid, I know you'll fail the Bar exams.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-7th-circuit/1227232.html

DOE v. GTE CORPORATION

John DOE and other members of the football team at Illinois State University, et al., Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. GTE CORPORATION and Genuity Inc., Defendants-Appellees.

No. 02-4323.

Argued Sept. 24, 2003. -- October 21, 2003

9. VOCS

VOCS Guest

hahahahahahahahahaha ...... he actually empties trash on the late shift at UCLA

10. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Oh, and that turd never passes a bar!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He passes bars in prison on his way to his salad tossing job in the prison library.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis case is going to court. I left Pfizer in 2004 and I signed the letter. Novartis just settled. Your name won't pop up on Google.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are over 800 educated people joining this lawsuit. Someone has something on Pfizer no doubt. I have been with Pfizer only a short time, but can think of numerous times that my district was told to do something on their own time - ie breeze presentations etc. What about those overnight meetings we have to attend? And not get the next day off. All that stuff is fully documented. There is no disputing it. The paper also states there is no retaliation. Imagine if they fire someone who joins the lawsuit - that could be grounds for a lawsuit. I personally just want to say thank you to the 800 and some people who did join this lawsuit. I have noticed in the last couple of weeks a major turn around in mamagement asking us to do things on our own time - coming from upper management even. It is no doubt a result of these 800 people standing up for their rights! It is really not about the money. It is about standing up for yourself.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you get your flabby arms around a tree, let alone find your dick Jabba?

Clearly the internet is made for one with your life goals. Yet you post on the Salem-News.com. Trying to hide your posts won't work considering you have such a writing style fingerprint.

I'm glad you've improved your spelling. Your caretaker helping you?

15. VOCS

VOCS Guest

So you, shit4brains, live in Salem. That explains a lot.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooooooooooh! Big fat guy swears! No VOCs, I also read the news from various places, including Salem. There is this lame rant where I have seen your writing pop up. No intelligent human would write in your trademark pathetic style. Maybe you're hiding in your commune in Eugene. Probably a nursing home.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like someone wants to be sued for slander. I'd watch it if I were you guys. If this person is a lawyer (and they sound like one), they may just put a lawsuit on you just to prove a point. Don't really care what you say...just be careful

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about that. I have no interest in suing anyone for posting ramblings on this board. I"m a student studying the law, and refuse to use my knowledge and skills for embarrassing issues such as these. These two individuals are just spouting off at their mouths, cussing and trying to get a response from others, so they can feel good about themselves. I believe in the law and that it is just. I also believe that what comes around goes around, so those individuals that think they are funny will get theirs. And besides if others can cuss like crazy on this board, which some people love to do. Then so be it. I will not be visiting this board EVER AGAIN, as it is a waste of my time and effort. I'm moving on and moving up in the world now, so no worries. Take care everyone and have a great day!

19. VOCS

VOCS Guest

Stop answering your own posts, you little turd. You are a law student just like a pile of shit is sunday dinner. Go back to your mom's basement and play some video games. You can pretend that your avatar is a lawyer. Jagoff!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Game, set, match.

Better get used to having your ass served up to you like what happened here in this thread.

As for your moving up.....lmao, only a small minority of new lawyers make the bank that a drug rep makes. And judging from your poor writing skills andlack of legal acumen, you will grraduate ranked at the bottom of your class. Good luck paying back your $150k loans, too.

Just what we need, another dumbass lawyer wannabe. LOL....