Diversity??

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any female executives within the company?

The website just has a bunch of white guys listed.
    Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is NO diversity. The only way a female will get position in leadership roles is if she meets the following qualifications: under 40, attractive, and the taller the better. You can forget it if u r of color. Company is hung up on image.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scary!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some companies want to be as white as possible ...welcome to the year 1950.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question for upper management. Why would u discriminate against your target customer

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are u saying that Noven wants older women to buy their products but do not respect them? Sounds fucked up to me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. That is my experience. Older females in their 40's and 50's with great sales numbers are not being hired.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So they want young guys and girls to sell Brisdele and mini vivelle patch who don't know what a "hot flash" is most less what it feels like.:)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever is writing about lack of diversity is an idiot. Probably a man. I know for a fact half I the women selling minivelle/combo patch are using it themselves.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this is a complete slam on a company. This us a very ethical company and promotions are based on merit. I am a woman and I'm proud to work for this company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me?! Can I have the koolaid you are drinking? Noven women's health has promoted 1 rep to date to management, and that was this yr. This is a class system. What you are hired as will be what you leave as. Don't ever believe the bs they tell you in interviews or sales meetings. No one is going anywhere! This place sucks! But, hey, if you want to be a level 2 rep for the rest of your career, jump in! And, remember, the older women that have stayed here do so for their free patches!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be clear about that promotion: nice girl BUT didn't she bring in an attorney three years ago because she was being rail roaded out of the company? Yes, actually she did. Draw your own conclusion about how she got promoted and don't fool yourself.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you have to do is look at who got the West RD slot versus who was the most qualified (JT). Make your own conclusions from that scenario.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats funnier is caling DM's and RD's "executive management." It's a worse answer if you really talk about true executive management.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

. . . & isn't it funny how she didn't even attend the one time only management training? What happened to the reps that went through it? NT reps were already promoted. What's going on with women's health? ZERO mobility!!!