Gilotrif Launch

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will never tell you to sell off label, but they expect it with the quotas. Then they will demand some immediate traction at the raintree accounts that we offer contracted discounts. Don't talk $$$ but let them know with a wink and a nod. Kind of disgusting, but people warned me about these folks coming in to it.

I only blame myself.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least BI is consistent. They've managed to screw up the oncology division like they have the consumer division.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else concerned right now?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't be happier! I think we have a great team. I mean that. The heck with the ney sayers, full steam ahead!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance! Lunches is where you can get time. Buh-bye.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gilead hiring. Just got my call. Huge base-- RSU's -- comp plan that blows ours away. Sure wish we had some kind of equity stake here. Oh yeah--- no Flannery over there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are at 7.5 million at the end of October and our goal is 11 million by December ....... Yeah we are really doing bad. Gilotrif is a huge success idiot !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stocking accounts for this. Launch success is yet to be known.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who do you think is stocking that much Gilo. Those numbers are pretty close, no way stocking accounts for any more than 5% of that number. A good launch in a small patient population. Not perfect... But pretty dang good.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep telling yourself that. The goals will only get higher and higher. Pressure to make this pig successful will only become greater and greater. If you think Charlie or Doug will fall on their sword, you are nuts. Just wait till you feel the pressure to sell off label so you can keep your numbers up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name one product that the goals don't increase from one year to the next... Real basic business philosophy. Next complaint?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, continue to make the goals unreachable for the vast majority when you haven't even attained the initial goal.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably someone with a big warehouse or sumtin...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my goal is totally unattainable and scripts magically disappeared out of Vinsights, and a oh yeah did someone forget to tell there new sales force Friday was a holiday. i have a lunch scheduled!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen Honey, first of all learn the difference between "there" and "their" and how to use it in a sentence. Second of all sweatheart where did you come from that you worked the day after Thanksgiving? Don't look for someone to blame when you are the incompetent one.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a dude asswipe stop calling me honey

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The goals are in line with what they originally told us.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but they will raise them next quarter to another unachievable level after failing to meet the original unachievable goal. The sales reporting is suspect at best. Certainly not the capture rate they are suggesting.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heatr there may be small sales force expansion coming soon.