Clarient - how is it going?

Discussion in 'Clarient' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2011 at 2:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is DB?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is DHH and are you a Lab person?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are we 5?

...I asked you first.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noscience nonsense project manager is DHH

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your not happy..leave...I hear Genzyme..wait no...US Labs...wait no...Pathcentral...wait no money...oh well...I guess you can not leave.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why corporate MBAs in Top management want MD's and PhD to report to substandard BAs and MS's candiadates who donot even know basics of Medical sciences. I think that is the reason why US pharma and Biotech is failing... In past 15 years all major pharma biotech did not even come up with one successful drug or a breakthrough Diagnostic technology or test. Yes Thats because these moron cronies do nothing but suck off monies. How this female who donot even know protein structure basics can lead a team for Biomarker research and come up with novel tests. Bunch of idiots accumulated at GE now. If it's founder T Edison alive today, he would landup in a psychiatric asylum by seeing its state affairs

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear Ronnie is gone!! Who is in charge?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barack Obama!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Denise HH - the snake

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Denise H Hewghly plagiarizes all the data and research protocols of other researchers.
    GE encourages plagiarism by the cronie crooks...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These boards don't need sour grapes like you. Just because you have a PhD it does not mean that you deserve to be "The Boss". If your not happy leave...we don not need you!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would watch what you write. Accussing someone of Plagerism, let alone an entire Corporation can land you on the hot seat of a courtroom.

GE or a good lawyer can supena for the IP address you are using.

In additon, GE does not like when their employees write about the company and its internal issues in a public forum by employees...

Have you not read your corporate policy handbook!!

You have been warned...by a friendly bluebird :)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HELP ME I AM MELTING!!!

IIII AAAAMMMM MEEEELLLLTTTTIIINNNGGGG!

WHAT A WORLD WHAT A WORLD...........

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad you guys "went in another direction" when you interviewed me. Because NOW I am up to my 3rd Hospital take away from you guys..

Is GE still happy With you?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I believe that there will be a Mass Exodus very soon. The glory days are over!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like that exodus is starting........

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it is Monday. Which Five Clarient Accounts will my company focus on taking away this week???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I just read Neo's latest. Looks like they are targeting Clarient, especially with their 50 NEW Molecular Tests Neo says are comming out in 2012

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its like a sea of garbage floating from one lab to another. It's group of ex-Clarientites that are taking CSI Laboratories down to Davy Jone's Locker. Another one bites the dust.