NeurogesX

Discussion in 'NeurogesX' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2010 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe YOU need to get out there and work harder because my sales are improving!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL you make us all laugh. You can't be serious. The company doesn't even have a year left.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone that gets on CP looking for advice or believes the rumors on here is a loser! really people, get a life!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So tell me how much you have sold fucking genius!!!! If this shit is all rumors. Maybe your efforts will save this dumpster fire of a company

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I usually do not post on here but I agree with #64! You have major issues! Sales are improving and with the HIV indication in the works things will continue to grow. Stop bitching and just do your job!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW. You clearly don't know how to differentiate between a successful company and a sinking ship. You are dealing with an ORPHAN product and there simply just insn't enough out there to support it...even with another indication. This won't be the first time and certainly not the last, but one of two tings will happen ... either there will be a sell-out or the company will fold. If it is a sell out, the reps are always the last to know because they want you out in the field selling up to the very last moment. If they are lucky to find a buyer, the chances are slim to none that the buying company will need a salesforce. Ordinarily if the company was doing halfway decent, I would say ride it out. However, the numbers are horrible and you would be an idiot to not at least try to find a back up job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you put as much energy in the field that you have on here you might be a decent rep! My bet is you are a bottom feeder with a negative attitude. Good luck in your job search... In today's world it's always good to keep an ear open with what's out there! This industry isn't what it used to be but life will go on. I've been through several buyouts and yes kept my job so it does happen!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Lady - why do you assume we are all the same person????? Get with the program....this is a sinking ship. What else do you need to know. I can personally tell you I am in the top 30 and I am so out of here. Do you need a brick to fall on your head?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who you calling Lady, jerkoff! It just gets old listening to "people" get on here and complain and from the thread I'm not the only one. If it doesn't work out then what can you do, that's life! Hope you find something but my team is positive and out there plugging away. Good luck

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the other poster. You really sound like you have your head in the sand. At least start looking at other jobs or you could be in a tough spot dude.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you can do both. You can fight for your life in a sales position like we are, and at the same time we can see what is out there just in case.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course you should do both. When you work for someone, you should give 100%, but since this ship is sinking you need to make strong efforts towards looking for anoter job to protect yourself

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NeurogesX, Inc (NGSX)
    7.260.01(0.14%)real-time quote

Sweet!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Tim Byrns work for this company?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on Long Island? What are the expectations of the company as far as sales? Any idea on average bonus, if any? I appreciate all the negative comments. It shows me this company is just like everyone else, but what's the deal? The new code is great, but how about admin coding? Any input would be appreciated.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there are positions open. Are they expanding or is turnover really high?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the product failing miserably, have they started to scapegoat reps yet?