Publicis Touchpoint contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2010 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any information on these positions? How large are the territories, what is the salary for experienced reps, benefits, car, ect...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are several contracts on going. Could you specify for which? It differs from contract to contract.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can somebody explain "touchpoint " contract. No funny replies please.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Publicis Selling Solutions changed their name to Publicis Touchpoint Solutions

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I started with Ventive, they changed the name to inVentive. The company started going down hill there after. I hope the same thing doesn't happen with this company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I'll change my name too... From now on, I'll ask everyone to call me Renaldo.

Where do I order a new name badge?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My name change is Dinosaur, since my job is similiar to the existance of that piece of crap animal.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

vgfkopm v' wshswwys cfncuvlbmd-0 zapef

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some reps. carrying a new product starting in January 2011. Training starts this week.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what product?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My area show it's with Astellas, any info please.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Large territories - lots of overnight travel.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PSS aka Touchpoint offers some great contracts and they have been good to work for. The only advice I would say is stay away from the Pfizer contract.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm on the Pfizer contract, it's absolutely the worst job I've ever had in my life, and I'm had some very crummy jobs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info on the Astellas contract? Is there away training? salary, car, cell phone? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its has got to the point where I don't even see this as a job. its more like a prison sentence.

when is this depression going to end?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When we get going and find better jobs.
    There comes a time when you have to ask your self "is this really what I want to do with my life?"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This job has just changed my entire view of the sales profession.

In sales, you need a good product to compete. Its like being an NFL quarterback for the worst team in the league. You may be good, but your product, the team sucks, and you will never win.

Time to go back into nursing if things don't pick up.

This pharma sales thing was fun for awhile, but I am ready to call it quits when this contract ends.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

America used to be the land of opportunity.

Not sure what to call it these days.