Imminent Biotronik Recall?

Discussion in 'Biotronik' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2010 at 2:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe I am a "looser". I'll have to look it up in the dictionary. In regards to the term "mouthy, it best describes a name-dropping loser such as yourself.

Try to sell a can next quarter. You will feel alot better about yourself and the world around you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch!!! But I made my point. You don't have the balls to call him because you know I'm right. I hope to sell 1 can this quarter. It will be 1 more can than you sell this year you mouthy looser!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a BSCI rep and we have been given direction to cease talking about this Biotronik presumed issue. Granted it was a lukewarm warning but nonetheless we were told. I think the other BSCI rep on her should just move along before he continues to make us all look bad. We are trying to change our image and you are not helping. We have a lot of faults of our own regarding denying device issues so I would not say a work. Until there is anything official against Bio or MDT ( who is having their own device issues as well) I would just stay quiet and take the high road and become the better person. I have not heard of any Bio issues and I have a physician who uses a lot of Bio and comes from Europe, he called over there and has not heard of anything so ....move along and get to work and quit wasting time debating something you know nothing about. Its reps like you that should realize that if you worked this hard on your day job then maybe you would sell more devices. Dont try and say you sell a lot otherwise you would not be on here trying to find dirt.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. That may have been the biggest line of bull I have read for a while. Bravo!

5. StJason

StJason Guest

It's LOSER you idiot, learn how to spell properly first.

of course you were...

oh we try but your devices seem to dislike you a little... :)

How would he hear anything about it if you have been given orders to "cease talking about it" ...hahahaha. Really, how does Biotronik pick their sales reps??? Is there some sort of questionaire you guys fill in? Do you actually get assessed from the HR dpt before they offer you the job? Now you might wonder what HR stands for...oh well, just forget it!

really now...is it us we know nothing about the issue? hahahaha

Last I heard MDT just released "advisa mri" and "protecta xt", the two devices that have already sent all other companies back to square 1. In terms of technological advancements medtronic is 7 years ahead of everybody else in the market, including us!! And if it weren't for you stealing MDT and St Jude manuals, biotronik as well as some other manufacturers out there would simply not exist.
    You should not talk about MDT issues unless you have some proof first. And if you do find some proof that people don't already know of, or that MDT has not admitted already OR fixed, then chose the appropriate threat to make your post.

Admitting your mistakes or even failures is what makes you better, covering ups never worked.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me just start by saying that the post was written by a BSCI rep not a Bio rep so I think this all should go in the MDT or BSX threads... that said if you work for MDT than you are a LOSER that can't sell shit and you know it! The company does all the selling for you and if you have a half decent competitive rep in your territory than you are in 3rd place...

7. StJason

StJason Guest

I'm not a sales rep mate. Ass licking for selling cans is for you, not for me.
    Research Engineering is what I do and my team and I fkn rule at it. We get paid shit loads to research, develop and mainly reinvent the wheell at a daily basis...that leaves you behind!

So, next time be more careful of what you claim, headless moron. I am even surprised you got to answer the spam verification question successfully!

Anyway, I got enough pleasure watching you ass-licking sales reps, and marketing spy-geeks skinning and eating each other alive over something you can never call your own, pawns at a job you never really had.

Over and out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oy Mate!(sounding as queer as a gay pirate can)

You must be a bloody ripper!

The quote above proves my point...

Engineer even worse than I thought...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were a failure at BSX. STJ and MDT didn't want you, and now you continue to fail at BIO. It's no wonder that you are angry and frustrated. You're just not cut out for sales. Try something else.

Or...You can stick round for the imminent recall and use that as an excuse for your shortcomings.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very interesting, this wont show up in the MAUDE report, but it is definitely on the radar. Sprint Fidelis wont hurt people unless an ICD is attached to it. Lumax on the other hand (in this case) could single-handedly kill someone. Kind of like the old Telectronic leads. Pretty ironic knowing the guys who ran the company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Sprint Fidelis wont hurt people unless an ICD is attached to it."

Do you read what you write before you submit it? What exactly would you attach it to besides an ICD or CRTD - a shoe?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If someone tried to put a Biotronik device in me I'd get up off the table and crawl out of the cath lab.

Published 9.27.2010
    email me mxwxspan@yahoo.com I will send you the pdf if you don't believe this.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Went back to read the case report again this morning....

There is a version 2 of the article listed (euq338v2)

It is a single page reading the words "This paper has been retracted."

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not good for Biotronic. Not the first instance Ive heard of the devices feeling hot or warm. Charge time go up dramatically in those devices as well. I went to the Dr Wes blog and the rumblings from the EP community are not good for this industry. Most importantly, patients read this kind of story and it shatters confidence. It is unfortunate that a company that has such a stellar reputation for reliability has such a dramatic failure of a device. This is terrible news as it is starting to become mainstream, because this has never happened. Terrible.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not the first that has occured. There are several such events in the MAUDE database that I saw yesterday after reading this. Lots of misperceptions of this and exaggeration. Its not good for the industry that any such news is released. It harms all of us because patients become wary and refuse devices of any kind.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems as if this case report. Has been removed. Did Biotronik send some goons to take Dr Hudec away? How much did they pay Europace to remove article? Who would really trust a company like this? Has anyone ears from Dr. Hudec? is he alive? Wat iis disturbing was that a case study was published and removed because the company didn't like what it said. A very suspicious company indeed.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "case study" was removed because it was a very subjective case study. It only included the facts that benefited the negative slant. I am in no way trying to downplay the seriousness of what happened to that can but... It is not the first time it has ever happened in the industry and Biotronik is not the first company to experience such issues. It was a poorly written article. Apparently, there were alot of question surrounding what the patient was doing when this happened. There were a lot of questions around the "event".

On a lighter note.... at least the header was still intact after the explosion.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biotronik has been trying to keep this down for months. First a cease and decist warning to BSx reps. Now having the article removed from Europace. They are not operating above board. They had four months to figure out a way to explain this and they did not. They first denied it happened. Now that pictures prove it did they are fighting to keep these images from spreading.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The whole story is completely distorted and full of BSX bullshit! The doctor had to retract the story because of the factual inaccuracies in the article. This is tabloid journalism at best and Europace should have done a better job of fact checking the story before publishing it.