Here's how you do it

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, The Closer gonna let you in on a little secret. You old reps too old to get it but maybe the new ones who want to stay will.

The Closer: Doctor, if I had a biologic that would meet all your treatment needs and put your worst patients into remission and keep them there according to the clinical data, would you make that the number one biologic in your treatment paradigm?

Doctor: Yes, it would but is there such a drug? I don't think one has been invented yet but if there was I would use it in all my patients.

The Closer: Surprise doctor! This must be your lucky day. Because I have the drug, and are you ready for this? (You say this to get their attention.) It is REMICADE, doctor.

Doctor: (With a shocked look on his face) REMICADE? Why, I had no idea! But I would not be further convinced unless you showed me some clinical evidence. Do you have any?

The Closer: Funny you should ask, doctor, I have it right here. (Use your pen to point to the sales aid.)

Doctor: I am going to use Remicade in ALL my patients. Thank you for being a trusted partner in the fight against RA, Crohns, and other disease states that this Remicade is indicated for!

Do this on every call and you will be successful.

The Closer

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was brilliant! If i were not sitting in my car I would give you a standing ovation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate managers that feel the need to jump in and disrupt the sales call. I am taking the call in one direction and my manager wants to prove she/he went through sales training and begins to blurt out all kinds of nonsense. Note to managers, shut the he'll up and learn a thing or two from a savvy rep. Watch me take the doc for a ride that ends up with me taking him home. When you jump in we start getting lost in your stupid fookin detours and never get to close. Oh, stop crapping on my FCR for not closing the way you want to when you sabotage my calls...ahole
    Better yet...note to senior management, shake up these middle managers that are clueless. Bust some down or out. But make a change. They are don't doing anyone any good. When they don't pull in the right direction we all lose. Don't be fooled by numbers. Some of the best District numbers have nothing to do with the DM but a very motivated group of Reps under them. It makes me wonder what we could have with a great DM. Don't we deserve that?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it. Pease keep making comments about older reps not working or being substandard. I can only hope you are someone who is a DM or trainer or some other kind of shit. When we have layoffs we can serve CP get your info, track your ass and BINGO a 7 figure settlement followed by your career taking a permanent dump. So please keep telling us your words of wisdom about how much more you know than the experienced older reps. Please! Think CP can't track you? Wrong

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very Funny! I'm another one who gets it. The other posters have no clue.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A have a split personality idiot boy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you sell when you can't put words together right. Tha Closer can!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude why so serious. It's the same dude posting all this BS. NOBODY has taken this site seriously for about 5 years. The dude probably doesn't even work here anymore.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a lame sales call. What's your background...used car salesman?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It works !!!!

Would you like undercoating with that Risperdal ???
    We've got a special this week.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or how about, "doc you want a product that works 90% of the time and no side effects, dont you?

Doc- errrr , ok what are you getting at

Rep- if our product worked in one week in every patient and cost less than ohters wouldnt you be intereste and write as your first line product?

Doc- is there such a procduct

Rep- Remicade!!

Doc- Iam calling the FDA and CBS

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you back this up, says the doctor?

Rep I can

Doctor sees proof and asks about patient population, who funded story(clinical) ,if the investigator is on the payroll,

Doc call a govt office to complain about aggressive marketing

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This all ends in a massive fine and company personel fired for aggressive marketing. Your leaders will then pay the fine and admit no wroing doing and fire a few reps like yourself

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Close. Nobody gets fired, several are transferred to JNJ Corporate

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only the reps are fired. Thats what never changes. But , maybe the reps file a lawsuit!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your arguement is stupid. So "every patient" can be treated with remicade and it will "work 100% in every case"??? Your argument is false and risky- lets see what the FDA thinks of "your claims"

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duhhhh !!
    That's not the point of the parable.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your parable is Stupid and moronic!!! You are an idiot!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually it's not my parable....
    Not that literary or insightful,..not fine literature.....but I got the point of the original poster,...simple.

I was just attempting to say that it was a humorous way of portraying the nonsense and stress we need to endure just to meet our "metrics"...

Any one read "Blood Feud" by Kathleen Sharp ??
    You read, correct??

But I'd like to add that your Momma is a douche!

Get a life and a sense of humor AHole !!!!!

Wow....you have friends you hang out with ??????????????????

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you were attempting to say SHIT!!!! FUCK YOU!!