SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil To ..

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2011 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil T

Another silly question.

Best person to ask is our current ex-CDC head of VD. How many of our top management comes from ex-regulators?... Of course FDA would know.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: SANE Vax, Inc. Reports Human Papillomavirus (HPV) DNA Contamination in Gardasil T

It's easily perceived and understood you are or were employed at Merck. Such knowledge of specific and timely events or situations clearly should not be communicated in any format. There is no merit to such a declaration and should not be perceived as fact.

This was not common information but easy to get. This was the same thing going around with the whole vioxx issue. The first thing that the lawyers do is a discovery process. Going through the internet, see what was sent out in order to find out what case Merck will have. The more information given, the harder the defense is. It's all about what you can hide and what the public thinks. Vioxx case had email issues and other information where they were posted on the web. This is some jerk off that is associated with Merck making some useless reminder about putting things on the web. Maybe Merck does not understand that we have many disgruntle employees who would love to stick it right up Merck’s ass. Also this is Anonymous.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Golly gee, Merck is about the very bestest company I could ever imagine and I'm sure that someone must have it wrong about them. They would never try to hide anything and they are all just so sincere about making eveyone's life so much better. Why do som many people keep making up these lies about my Merck?

... I wonder how long this straw has been sticking out of my hair?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called Merck's damage control. Screw the public and the employees. Pretend it never happened. Say "i am shocked the QA sucks so much" It is filled with a bunch of D students who should be asking "would you like fries with that" at the local Burger King.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They may recall Gardasil soon. To much bad press on this now. There seems to be nothing else going on in the media. Also Vioxx does not help the situation.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be well :)

8. HPV

HPV Guest

Thanks for the lifeline with respect to our DNA. For a while we believed that your vaccine was 100% bad news for us.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please understand the people in QA are very hard workers. We always try to do the best we can. The management is the issue. Work there for 1 week and you will understand.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is called compartmentalization. Different departments and employees within those departments are given incentives to achieve certain goals which do not make any sense overall.

The corporate owners know full well what they are doing and it not about money. Cutting corners for profit is not the reason for this debacle... the global eugenics agenda is.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hard to believe this hasn't gone mainstream in the media yet. Rick Perry is having to defend his position as TX gov when he issued the executive order for girls to be vaccinated. There's a lot of chat about that but not so much about this issue. It would be one helluva shocker to find out Bachmann was right that this vaccine would make you 'retarded'.

May God help any girls suffering from this issue.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure it will soon. I do not think it will make girls retarded, but the effects are bad enough to pull it. I am sure the contamination has something to do with it. It has been out for a while, they pull the inserts no long ago, this this happens. Connect the dots.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the way she acts, I am pretty sure that Bachmann had already received 3 doses of it herself.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is worse Thomas Lyon or Willie Deese. Both completely incompetent and stunningly naive about the world around them. Both have the unique knack of making consistently wrong decisions. This is a tight race.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deservedly or not, there is a long history of hysteria associated with vaccines.. Having Gardasil at the center of a more-often-than-not irrational and emotional political campaign (in which reason frequently takes a backdoor to dogma) will certainly draw attention to everything Gardasil. Unlike Hollywood, where there is no such thing as bad press, I do not see where this sort of pubilicity bodes well for Gardasil sales. There will be a lot of wait and see logic by the parental public.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom is a bigger idiot but Willie's QA department will send people to a early grave.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who to an early grave- us or our customers who actually use our products?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Willie's group will kill more people outside of Merck. We all know that production and QA suck and would never take anything we create. Tom will put more employees to the grave quicker within Merck because we have to listen to all the moronic ideas and theories and try to make $$ from the guidance. That can kill the best of us.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Willie's whole management team is downright horrible and I don't think he understands that because it is the master of smoke and mirrors. The smoke is dissipating and the mirrors are cracking so I don't know how long that game will last. He actually is smart enough to know that and will need to make some drastic changes. It would not surprise me if he ran the whole QA management teams out the door. That would buy him time to straighten things out.

Tom on the other hand does have a descent team under him but he thinks he can sell a glass of water to a drowning customer. If he did more listening and less talking, it would benefit him greatly. He thinks he can sell everything to everyone and has no real experience selling some of the pieces that we produce. He refuses to listen to anyone but himself. He is his own worst enemy. The worse part about it is he will blame everything but himself. There is really no hope for him.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are both dummies but for different reasons.