Auvi-Q

Discussion in 'Dey' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2012 at 2:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got my numbers numbnuts. Over 30% growth and over 90% market share. Winning!! Good luck Wayne.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats you are the one rep in your region to hit goal! Lol- how was your Pissmist payout lol!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats you are the one rep in your region to hit goal! Lol- how was your Pissmist payout lol!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our numbers show you guys are at 88% and dropping due to our Q Card and the generic

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever makes you feel better Sparky. The simple fact is that you guys are not a resource but more of a stereotypical pharma rep asking for part of the business. I hope you know the NIAID guidelines inside and out. Also, doctors are very concerned that Death-Q is not proven and your drug is not bio-equivalent to Epipen. Keep chasing my coattails and just remember you are getting beat by 1 rep vs. your 3-4 in each territory.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are growing, you are Mylan

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea what Mylan is about nor do you know what your up against. Godspeed asshole.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're-for the anal grammar cops.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our product is smaller, free, and talks we don't have to!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our product has literally saved millions of lives, designed by NASA for the military. Not 2 snot nosed twin brothers trying to get rich quick. Is ergonomically correct. Our product was free first and you chased our coattails and my product is so simple it does not need to shout at you when ypu ate potentially dying. Thanks for trying though newbie!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was brilliant admit it!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was a great product for many yrs but it would be better if it was newer smaller and talked! Heard market share as low as 74% in some parts of the country for Epi, not sure why you are so cocky bro!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go home, you're drunk bro.......

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sanofi will be putting a large group of sales professionals on this product to steal Epi share. Halloween, Turkey day, and X mas will show huge growth periods for the newer q-card! Auvi Q will continue to be everywhere and chip away at Epi Accounts, hope ya'all are ready!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bet is on Mylan to counter that increase in SOV. Toss it in the bag of a "partner company" and retain share. Milk it until the bitter end, even if they keep a little less off each sale.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't be surprised at Mylan getting Pfizer involved with SOV to retain market share. Mylan has to get everything approved through them anyway. And you thought you were only competing against Mylan? Be careful what you wish for Sanofi.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't surprise me if Natl mkt share for Epi dips below 80%. Auvi Q marketing is solid!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hilarious when "sales" people give credit to marketing for market share. If you are out-selling your competitor it doesn't matter one bit what marketing piece is out there. Learn to sell and keep market share. Rely on marketing and you will get your ass kicked.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who at Mylan Dey is accountable for the slipping share of Epi? Good reps will leave if you don't pay 'em! Auvi-Q marketing crushes Mylan, Jean ad caters to young smart people and parents, Epi is just big and old!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You make me giggle Sanofi troll. You should take a look at your company board. Auvi-Q is imploding. Thanks for helping grow the market for EpiPen.