Gilotrif Launch

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the contrary. They will miss me. Me territory is one of the few that is producing. I can't believe I was sold on the PoS company. The next "Genentech" lol.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He doesn't even work for the company. Just another a$$clown that didn't get hired and is still bitter.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you got me

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else feeling a little heat? Have a feeling field rides are on the upswing. A friend told me that GSK management believes that in every district someone is always being managed. PIPs are soon to become the norm here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ghost of Tykerb looms at BI. The spell has been cast and Gilotrif will find its grave next to lapatinib in the dog drug cemetery.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does the overall sales success of a product equate to your happiness in the job?
    Doubt it, or everyone would be clamoring to sell only herceptin or avastin.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only relative to the sales expectations. Did you ever hear the phrase under-promise and over-deliver. These guys are delusional when it comes to the potential of this product. Face it-- It is what it is, a mediocre at best, toxic, salvage agent, that no one gives a rats ass about.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! yep, there were only 15 launches dumbass. It's the tallest midget in the room.

Dont worry the ex GSK rejects will work their no-talent magic and the shit storm will hit

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened did you get left behind at GSK?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, but if this is the "best of the best" from GSK, I can only imagine the world of hurt they are in. These guys are comical.