LATUDA - NO WEIGHT GAIN

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many times are you going to reply to yourself nutjob? Get a hobby, increase the number of times a day you masturbate... Anything! REDRUM,REDRUM!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look its 4th down and long and its late in the game. Laturda is in Hail Mary desperation mode. 6 months until game is over. It takes a nut job company to bring something to market less than a year before generics take the market by storm. Hope those nickle and dimes come in handy for them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen to the inside people at sunovion. Latuda is not making goal regardless of what the reps that sell it say they are. Xopenex goes off the shelf in a year and is the number 1 profit generator of the company and this drug(Latuda) was to help make up for that loss, as of now umm not going to happen.
    Guess how the company makes up for that if "Latuda" does not make goal? Some 250+ external reps and DM's with less then a year with the company with an avg salery of 80k- you do the math!. Look at the history within the last 4 yrs of when a drug with this company did not hit the numbers and what Sepracor now Sunovion did. Hey good bye Lutuda divsion, sell the drug to another company as this is DSP's baby they discovered and trust me they are not going to let it be a failure that quick. Use your minds not your ego"s with this one and you will know this to be true. If not..take some Latuda, the scripts are needed and would be welcomed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who gives a crap i wanna know if the drugs HELPS without making you fat.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhhhhhh, just how much of a moron are you? Laturda is a total shit can product that won`t even reach a 1.0% market share before the sales force is dissolved. The psych`s have lived with a little wt gain for the past 10-12 years with the big dog atypicals........ Efficacy is 20x`s more implortant than a little wt gain you fool. you`re a moron to think that Laturda will have any impact on a market that has soared over the past decade and is about to go generic.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company's pre-launch market research demonstrated thatonly 39% of psych though that the weight gain issue was important. 80% cited efficacy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat. The atypical market is unchanged with or without an 8th or 9th line product like Latuda. Its a temporary job for many needed reps who were unemployed and NOTHING more!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. Latuda is just another me2 that has zero impact on a day to day psy practice. sure they like free samples but to thing that this drug represents a stable job or stable pay is ludicrous. This is a temporary filler and the reps who came on needed a very quick pay check very well knowing that this was not a permanent gig. Anyone who speaks outside of the reality is simply a fucking reject moron and represents the theme that is common from the kool aid kooks here.....naive, desperate, hiding from reality and replaceable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda reps do not get paid on off label scripts?????? Are you shitting me, who is getting that credit and revenue??? How does Sun know what script is written on or off label in psychiatry? Who is sifting out the scripts for depression and anxiety or bi polar???? Who??? How do I as rep know based off my IMS data what I am being legitimately compensated on????????

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

REALLY

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda , right there with the Edsel, New Coke , and other loser products

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just prescribed Latuda today and wanted to know what people's experience is with it, effectiveness and side effect-wise, including weight gain/loss, but it's lost in all the bickering...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Started Latuda 2 months ago. I can now say I am totally cured. I lost 25 pounds, my hair thickness has seen a dramatic increase, so much so that I no longer take propecia! No side effects except that I have more energy than I have had since I was a teenager. I now jerk off 2x a day because my wife is exhausted from my increased penis size and stamina. She can only go 2x a day now! I am a fan! Hope this helps. Good luck.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SAME HERE!!! But I started giving my wife half my pills last week too, and now we do it 4x a day!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup bad things come in 3`s....... Laturda has no efficacy, no 3rd party coverage, and no market share.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Latuda is great, but a poser.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As of today, Latuda works better than Seroquel XR according to Steven Potkin MD, lead investigator. Poser? Factually not a poser. Superior!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zyprexa is finished all goes generic, Latuda won't be able to grab market share

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Approaching 1 year on the market and ONLY 0.7 national market share for the company. Nuff said about Laturda........ The "REAL" atypicals all had at least 7-10% share when they were about 1 year post launch.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noticed RB didn't compare Latuda launch numbers to Zyprexa. Compared latuda to syphris or something,never heard of it. Are area managers PIP'd after 2 bad quarters? Seems like we should all be playing by the same rules.