Muro items you still possess or wear on a regular basis

Discussion in 'Muro' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2004 at 12:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    OK....KO

[/ QUOTE ]
    No.....not KO, not a horrible try but.... your booby prize is now diminishing to 6 sample bottles of Guaifed Syrup...so palatable!

2. eldiablojoe

eldiablojoe Guest

OMFG, I just jumped on here on a lark and can hardly believe Muro is gone! What the hell happened to it? AstaMedica eat it up? Degussa AG give up the ghost on it? I only worked there a few months as a sales rep (didn't work out), but really really liked my DM and some of the folks from my initial instruction class!

What happened???????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the 1992 Academy meeting they gave out a plastic briefcase that promised "Trinasal--coming soon". Soon is a relative term. As in soon, the polar ice caps will melt or soon we will be travelling with jet packs.
    After the Alrex co-promotion we had Pete Rose autographed baseballs. Interesting choice---not a classy former major leaguer like Nolan Ryan or Hank Aaron, but a degenerate gambler-felon who stooped to signing balls for a few scheckles at a medical convention.
    A golf shirt given out by Joe A. that read "Hustle--It Pays". Did anyone else ever cringe when he asked us to do this? This was awkward, since hustling is a term for a male gay prostitute.
    When GB sold the company for $300 million, they gave their XMAS gift of watermelon rinds!!!! I actually thought this was a joke, but it was not. GB takes his earnings to buy hockey teams, Greek islands, concubines, a string of Country Buffet franchises scattered throughout the south and we get watermelon rinds for humping Bromfed and Guaifed!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    At the 1992 Academy meeting they gave out a plastic briefcase that promised "Trinasal--coming soon". Soon is a relative term. As in soon, the polar ice caps will melt or soon we will be travelling with jet packs.
    After the Alrex co-promotion we had Pete Rose autographed baseballs. Interesting choice---not a classy former major leaguer like Nolan Ryan or Hank Aaron, but a degenerate gambler-felon who stooped to signing balls for a few scheckles at a medical convention.
    A golf shirt given out by Joe A. that read "Hustle--It Pays". Did anyone else ever cringe when he asked us to do this? This was awkward, since hustling is a term for a male gay prostitute.
    When GB sold the company for $300 million, they gave their XMAS gift of watermelon rinds!!!! I actually thought this was a joke, but it was not. GB takes his earnings to buy hockey teams, Greek islands, concubines, a string of Country Buffet franchises scattered throughout the south and we get watermelon rinds for humping Bromfed and Guaifed!

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] Classic Post: I use the old "Trinasal" (One word at that time) vinyl with asbestos fiber backing bag to hold sandpaper. I love how it pops open and stays in place. I think I might drag that one out and bring it to a physician meeting to see if people would take it from a display booth. Pete Rose Alrex baseball is also great. The autograph became one with the baseball and I can now pass it on to my kids and point to the smear of ink and let them know about the other "Charley Hustle" that did not hump Bromfed. I always keep coins in my pocket to jingle just like Joe. "Mission Possible"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it is the holiday season again, and that means dragging out the Muro corporate holiday gift "the Muro laser-engraved wooden cheese cutting board."

Nothing is as classy as pulling that bad boy out of the kitchen drawer and lining up the hickory farms and cheese whiz.

I remember the day that thing arrived. I wonder if all the Muro-ites at Inspire are soon going to receive a load of macadamia cookies from Hawaii?

Worst part about leaving the company was being cut off from the cookies.

if you have any Tri-Nasal samples left over they make attractive luminary candles to line your driveway this holiday season. That greasy wax we thought was medicine burns in warm colors. It is a good thing.

Happy Holidays fellow Muro-ites. [​IMG]

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, then you can get out your Muro cork opener and sever wine as well. IF the lights go out your still in luck, very romantic with your camo flashlight!!
    The best thing about Trinasal was when it was cold and the cap would plug up. You could actually hit the ceiling tile when it broke free!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    OK....KO

[/ QUOTE ]
    No.....not KO, not a horrible try but.... your booby prize is now diminishing to 6 sample bottles of Guaifed Syrup...so palatable!

[/ QUOTE ]

Keith! Hows the wine cellar. Live free or Die

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

0zvEsKRBJB

QLCZ409yj2 X3xR20ELNVDgo r5mtQRlxoF

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IRzhgIVjh8

AJgs2lxa0woDG LZRucBp119 3w8d1izUNMAPV

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just found an Airwatch magnet in an office.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still have the tri/vol/opt chair and use it all the time for tailgating and tri toiletries kit. One of the best was the free 10 minutes of long distance calling. Since Muro wouldn't pay for a cell phone, i remember another rep calling me from out of town and after about 10 min, a notice would come on saying the minutes are about to end. I heard of many reps doing this.
    Muro was a lot of fun to work for and I enjoyed my time while there.