kathy kobe please read

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kathy, I am not going to rip on how you dress, your body, your personal life or lack of. All that is really irrelevant. I sincerely hope you consider backing off on this sales force.You are making reps lives hell and especially RBDs. Never heard of your work life balance definition before...that's a new one to me. No one is happy right now and the common thread is you and perry. I know harsh but true. Do you really want everyone to quit?

Why can't you get a clue and just let your reps do their jobs without all this bullshit paper work? If a rep isn't performing then address it but don't make us all suffer with busy work that never pays off. Would love to ask you your thoughts on micromngment...you would have to say you live by it...right?

I have never been on here and seen such hatred towards one individual. Yeah, some of it is ridiculous but seriously Kathy...get a clue before you have another lawsuit on your hands. BACK OFF! Even platinum winners have said they would leave for something better...jst chill out and watch the sales for work for you. And Kathy we are not "having fun" as you say that is most important.

I hope you take this to heart, any other reps want to give some "real" advice to Kathy?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kathy doesn't care what people think, even if they might be correct.
    Don't make personal attacks when trying to convey your message.
    If people don't produce, get rid of them, as long as they aren't just
    falling short of your bullshit goals. Everyone I know has Lotemax goals
    of 15 to 20 percent increases but the national average calls for 10%?

Treat your people like you would want to be treated, unless this is how
    you want to be treated and in that case, treat us like we want to be treated.

Like adults.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is great but what are we actually going to do about this situation? Do you actually think Phil, Jerry and Flemming read this? Would be great but we have to find other ways to get to them and stop the recent management changes.

We need ideas and need to come together as a sales force...let's not them run our lives!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An old person chiming in here, DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. Even if you think there is nothing meaningful in a conversation, e-mail etc. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. Kathy Kobe will implode on her own. Her need to win everything will be her demise, she has caused many people great anxiety. My advice is to do what she asks even if its ridiculous, document a hostile work environment and give a call to the attorney's that are representing those 17 women at Novartis to see if there is a common behavorial pattern. Don't wait, do it today, document everything. Also, remember that HR is NOT representing us, don't be fooled by that talk that they are there to help us.

Pass the Paxil and Xanax. Just remember that she will hang herself.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pass the Paxil? I'm going to my shrink today!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I warned you people about Flemming last year and few headed that I said he was a disaster at Novartis in his 2 year tenure there....they just did not "renew his contract." Ask why he went through 6 companies in 8 years as a "senior executive" and cannot stay at one place very long...

and ask him about his Lou Gerstner book on what he was reading to manage Novartis Ophthalmics...

don't forget to ask him about MUSIC!

His personal credo to manage Novartis Ophthalmics:

M= Make the numbers
    U= Utilize all we have
    S= Sample the right physicians
    I = Integrate good management
    C=Conceive of how to be the best

Yes, Flemming ran the company by MUSIC and gave us all a lecture on how when he was in college and when to concerts he was inspired to think of how good he can be...

I am not joking about any of this...

I am glad he is no longer here....

Oh, I heard he brought over that douchebag Perry Sternberg...sales went down for Visudyne the moment Perry took over and never recovered...

is this true?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we please remind kathy to read this again? I can't get over what a nightmare she is, everyday it's something new with this woman, she is truly a heartless bitch!

What can we do to bring this to someone's attention? This negativity she is bringing to this company has to stop...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad we don't have a Union.
    With the latest unjustified firings we should all form a walk out strike and let these brilliant upper management clowns launch Besi with their golden new expensive hires that don't have the office relationships to even able to use the staff bathroom much less get the Docs to pay for kits and write 3 scripts including a new me-too unproven drug.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is Kobe up to now? Who has she fired recently (document people)? Worked for her a few years ago, not a good experience

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She seems to be hanging on.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been wiating since I got hires for this rto happen!!!!! Thank GOD. DO ypou people on top rrad this?????? Fear. Humilitaion and uninspirational....her career should be OVER! Everyone feelsnthis way. Unvelievable the fact she has a job.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was interesting English. But yes, some people are just not acceptable in life let alone in business. The only thing from keeping her from being homeless is her ability to pile the shit onto somebody else. Enjoy your company-paid BMW Z4 convertible, Kathy. I'm sure you really earned that beating out Pino in a contest that he could never win.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She has a BMW paid for by B+L? What?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She "won" it in the great contest of West versus East. Then Pino was fired shortly after.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She has Perry wrapped around her finger.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Perry might have her wrapped around something little of his too!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am feel bad for the people that have to work with this woman and put up with all her bullshit. I work for a retail store and she is truly a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a pain in the ass! This woman is truly MISERABLE AND WANTS TO MAKE EVERYONE JUST AS MISERABLE AND UNHAPPY AS SHE IS!!!!!!!! What a BITCH. =o

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

* I feel bad

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope that BMW convertible company car is treating you well, KK.