uhs surgical services, laser

Discussion in 'Universal Hospital Services' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2012 at 11:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? I thought maybe he came from pharma OTC .... Preparation H???? He works so well with Gary and Beller throw inn Singer and you have the three biggest ass holes I have ever met with an extraordinary talent for peddling bullshit!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not work for UHS but I am looking for an employee or former employee Rebkah Bell (Bernstein ) She resides in Wis. or Chicago If anyone can pass along a message will you please have her contact Nir at Rotem at our Arava Israel office.
    Thank you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked with a Rebecca Bell a couple of times in chicago. Good Gal and really missed by a lot of people. She is no longer will UHS. I think her lawyer has a firm in Chicago and Madison WI. His name is Randy Gold. He may know how to get a hold of her.
    Please tell her we miss her, and hope she is doing well.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has not been a good sales rep on the Chicago area since Surgical Services began. Hopefully there will be one in the near future.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once the one they have now figures out which end the laser shoots fire out of we are good to go!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck at this sh it hole. I was a tech w PRI, and the top paid tech in my area. Once UHS bought out, I knew they were looking to get rid of me bc they were bringing in kids w Master's Degrees and paying them $10k less. Call out sick after being hospitalized and when you call HR to tell them you're ready to come back, they fire you "for not calling out early enough".. also SL handled my offer letter and a good bit of my training, and only later did they tell me I was obligated to work on-call one full week a month. I really liked my job and I was really good at it, I ate a lit of sh it and they dropped me while I was sick to save a buck and get rid of someone who wasn't afraid to stand up for myself.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PRI was a good company. Lou cared about his people!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the way it is with Blackford as CEO.

You could work another 250 years and not encounter someone as greedy and unethical. His management team is filled with birds of a feather.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they hire a bunch of new people, pay them less money, work them hard, then the more experience techs get less cases and less pay. everyday is miserable because they expect you to be there for them 24/7 even if they don't pay you. that's got to be illegal.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RBell Medical LLC

Dr Rebecca Bell, CEO
    340 E. North Water St. 3400
    Chicago , IL 60611
    USA.

Phone number is +13128529351